Weekly Server Maintenance - May 23, 2023 [Aion Classic]

GM_Rocket

• Aion Team
Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Free Siel’s Aura Benefits Extension! (Cont.)
    • Event Duration: May 9 – June 13
    • As a show of gratitude for your support, we are extending the ‘Free Siel's Aura Benefits' event period.
    • *For players who already had Siel's Aura before the event, 35-day Siel's Aura has been added to the account today (5/23)
  • End of Classic Doguri Event
  • Empyrean Lord Agent Battle Difficulty Adjustment
  • Item Farming Difficulty Adjustment

[Instance]
1. You can now acquire 2 x Stormwing’s Essence from Beshmundir Temple (Hard)

2. Shiny Tahabata’s Crystal has been added to Tempus S Rank Reward
- Collect 7 x Shiny Tahabata’s Crystal and crafted to [Supply] Tahabata Weapon Selection Box

[Item]
1. Design: Light Fine Stormwing's Box has been Added
- Can be purchased from Weaponsmith NPC
- Cheaper than original Design: Fine Stormwing's Box item and requires less quantity of essence for crafting, but has lower chance of getting superior result

2. Lowered the price of following 4 types of designs
Item
Design: Fine Tahabata Box
Design: Tahabata Weapon Selection Box
Design: Fine Stormwing's Box
Design: Beshmundir Temple Fabled Weapon Selection Box

[Quest]
1. New quest has been added to Chantra Dredgion
Race
Quest
Reward
Limit
Elyos
Defeat Captain Janata
Elite Guardian Centurion's Armor Selection Box
5 times
Asmodian
Defeat Captain Janata
Elite Archon Centurion's Armor Selection Box

Known Issues:
UPDATED: Issue with players cannot acquire a New Chantra Dredgion "Defeat Captain Janata' Quest  -  Issue will be fixed on 6/20

Thank you!
The Aion Team

Nice, thanks.

We still need the method of obtaining normal  stigmas, especially on the new server.

Characters don't spend enough time in the lower level instances to make an impact on l28 stigma supply.

Edited by Zurl

2 minutes ago, Stranford said:

this server now is only PAY to PLAY, administrator only interesting money, server nezekan 30 player gaming lol, Best is Classic EU.

NA:

No Drop items basic, 
No drop Basic Kinha
No Drop Stigma.
No Drop Nothing. 

what happens when eu gets next patch? cuz that when drop rates get nuked = D

1 hour ago, Stranford said:

this server now is only PAY to PLAY, administrator only interesting money, server nezekan 30 player gaming lol, Best is Classic EU.

NA:

No Drop items basic, 
No drop Basic Kinha
No Drop Stigma.
No Drop Nothing. 

Calls server pay to play meanwhile they are doing a free month of siel aura for all yet Eu wouldn't even give any free time.  LMAO.  

The same passes are coming to EU, Are their issues yes but I just levelled a new toon to 55 in this patch and had 0 issues getting any stigmas, or kinah to pay for skill books or anything.  Are their problems yes of course not blind, but it is no way near as bad as you paint it out to be.  Instead you are just another just interested in pumping Eu propaganda.  So do us a favor and go there nothing you need to see here

NA:

No Drop items basic, 
No drop Basic Kinha
No Drop Stigma.
No Drop Nothing. 

Except on EU servers, you cant even heal soul sickness cause no kinah.  I've played there for a week, was utterly impossible to do anything.

The new server on NA is worst that retail.  Krotan fort last night, 21 Elyos (maybe) and 5 xform asmos.  Its a happening server to say the least.

NA:

No Drop items basic, 
No drop Basic Kinha
No Drop Stigma.
No Drop Nothing. 

https://forum.aion.gameforge.com/search-result/130824/?highlight=drop+rates how is it better?

Gameforge(EU) admins even confirmed it will be nerfed starting off.

Edited by Gaven

50 minutes ago, GenericUser13790 said:

Except on EU servers, you cant even heal soul sickness cause no kinah.  I've played there for a week, was utterly impossible to do anything.

The new server on NA is worst that retail.  Krotan fort last night, 21 Elyos (maybe) and 5 xform asmos.  Its a happening server to say the least.

Same, I took a 30day sub on EU, got to L50 and hit a brick wall with kinah and AP, it's not entertaining. I have given up and rolled a couple of characters on Nezekan instead, much more fun,  small server population suits me, and it's a fresh start like the EU server was.

49 minutos atrás, Gaven disse:

servidor nezekan para 30 jogadores,

Boa noite! Arrumem os bugs de drops por favor! e reajustem essa taxa de soulsickness, pois sou lv50, mal consigo fazer 100k de kinnah no jogo e estou devendo 1kk de soulsickness :( Obrigado!

2. Shiny Tahabata’s Crystal has been added to Tempus S Rank Reward
- Collect 7 x Shiny Tahabata’s Crystal and crafted to [Supply] Tahabata Weapon Selection Box

So I finally tried Tempus and got S rank, but didn't get anything.

On 5/25/2023 at 7:21 AM, Shirene-DN said:

So I finally tried Tempus and got S rank, but didn't get anything.

Was it your VERY first run, as part of the campaign? You get no rewards for the first campaign run. However, it does not consume your entry for the day and you can immediately start regular runs after the campaign is completed. After that initial campaign run, you get rewards as normal.

hi hi.

i just finished the 7th Lower Udas Temple this week, 3 of them didn't drop a key and the others only dropped 1 key, i rushed one run becouse i had a key from last week, but to be honest, thats extremely disencouraging, for now that has been the only decent content i've found to make some money to advance in the game, and i guess the "Item Farming Difficulty Adjustment" lowered the drop for Lower Udas Temple, please check it out and fix it, bring it back to what it was like.

Thanks.

• Roseae unpinned this topic