PROBLEM HACK SITES OF APSARANTA

Good morning, I start this thread in order to request that you do something about what is happening specifically in Apsaranta with the cheating users of illegal software that take over the sites to farm Io in a massive and constant way. Such a request is motivated by the fact that the game, despite being too depopulated, there are still people who care about being active players. It is understandable that there are many people who are not interested in this current problem, since we are talking about inactive, passive, or p2w people who simply do not want to farm but enter and buy everything, in fact many "players" trolls enter this forum just to mock the worthy claim of others to validate their insecurity of having defected from the game with their tired and repetitive “aion dead, aion dead, nobody cares about Aion” argument. But a time has come in which the administrative and technical service of this server must attend to at least the basic needs of a normal player, since this problem is severely affecting the natural metagame. With this, we don't ask you to rewrite the code, as we know that being able to traverse game floors and walls through illegal software is a mere problem of native physics programming in this patch, but at least you should IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY OF ITS ANTI-CHEAT SOFWARE, since this is a real and pure unnecessary LIE, since it is not only easily cheated by bypassing the creator of VanillaTools/AionBot/etc etc 24hs after being implemented, but also has constantly caused problems for average players like log-in, multiple crashes, etc etc. You guys should be serious about managing your anticheat software by constantly updating it. Many of us are no longer interested in their disrespectful neglect to make decent events, and for years we have all lived tolerating the use and abuse of the "no animation" trap, but here the problem has already exceeded the tolerance limits of the average user and many of us want to that they at least monitor the seizure of Apsaranta sites that cheater users do underground.
Many of us understand that in the fight against cheating we must put up strong and mostly "acceptable" evidence (example: a raw film of the fact) but you must also understand that it is difficult for us to achieve something like that, since in this specific case the cheater it's underground and hard to target, plus Aion NA doesn't provide the right tool to do it.
The work of improving the basic aspects that make a game "normal" such as avoiding the daily cheat must be based on user-administrator collaboration, but to achieve this mission you must listen to us, otherwise the crack will continue to grow indefinitely until the game is definitely dead.

Finally, here is some "evidence", courtesy of some players outraged by this cheating and cowardly action of people who have no shame, since until now they enjoy impunity. The cheater conquers the Apsaranta sites by casting the relic from underground (this way it is invisible to mobs). For this he is making use of VanillaTools or AionBot software with alter characters and alter accounts. One person started doing it, but there are more and more. Many of us already know the main characters and the main accounts of these people. These are usually people who are not currently socializing in the game, as they find themselves disowned for using this cheat.
This is not a joke, please do something about it. Most of the players know that you are fully aware of all this.

---Thanks to: MuchosColores-KT, magnifIco-KT, Eddward-KT, IsDifferent-KT, ChikiBoomBoom-KT and HYDRA legion players for the captures.---

BcP8RJq.jpg

SoCoZgU.png

---VIDEOS---

https://i.imgur.com/s0rdF3V.mp4

28 minutes ago, Petruccinator-KT said:

Good morning, I start this thread in order to request that you do something about what is happening specifically in Apsaranta with the cheating users of illegal software that take over the sites to farm Io in a massive and constant way. Such a request is motivated by the fact that the game, despite being too depopulated, there are still people who care about being active players. It is understandable that there are many people who are not interested in this current problem, since we are talking about inactive, passive, or p2w people who simply do not want to farm but enter and buy everything, in fact many "players" trolls enter this forum just to mock the worthy claim of others to validate their insecurity of having defected from the game with their tired and repetitive “aion dead, aion dead, nobody cares about Aion” argument. But a time has come in which the administrative and technical service of this server must attend to at least the basic needs of a normal player, since this problem is severely affecting the natural metagame. With this, we don't ask you to rewrite the code, as we know that being able to traverse game floors and walls through illegal software is a mere problem of native physics programming in this patch, but at least you should IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY OF ITS ANTI-CHEAT SOFWARE, since this is a real and pure unnecessary LIE, since it is not only easily cheated by bypassing the creator of VanillaTools/AionBot/etc etc 24hs after being implemented, but also has constantly caused problems for average players like log-in, multiple crashes, etc etc. You guys should be serious about managing your anticheat software by constantly updating it. Many of us are no longer interested in their disrespectful neglect to make decent events, and for years we have all lived tolerating the use and abuse of the "no animation" trap, but here the problem has already exceeded the tolerance limits of the average user and many of us want to that they at least monitor the seizure of Apsaranta sites that cheater users do underground.
Many of us understand that in the fight against cheating we must put up strong and mostly "acceptable" evidence (example: a raw film of the fact) but you must also understand that it is difficult for us to achieve something like that, since in this specific case the cheater it's underground and hard to target, plus Aion NA doesn't provide the right tool to do it.
The work of improving the basic aspects that make a game "normal" such as avoiding the daily cheat must be based on user-administrator collaboration, but to achieve this mission you must listen to us, otherwise the crack will continue to grow indefinitely until the game is definitely dead.

Finally, here is some "evidence", courtesy of some players outraged by this cheating and cowardly action of people who have no shame, since until now they enjoy impunity. The cheater conquers the Apsaranta sites by casting the relic from underground (this way it is invisible to mobs). For this he is making use of VanillaTools or AionBot software with alter characters and alter accounts. One person started doing it, but there are more and more. Many of us already know the main characters and the main accounts of these people. These are usually people who are not currently socializing in the game, as they find themselves disowned for using this cheat.
This is not a joke, please do something about it. Most of the players know that you are fully aware of all this.

---Thanks to: MuchosColores-KT, magnifIco-KT, Eddward-KT, IsDifferent-KT, ChikiBoomBoom-KT and HYDRA legion players for the captures.---

BcP8RJq.jpg

SoCoZgU.png

---VIDEOS---

https://i.imgur.com/s0rdF3V.mp4

@Wissp

17 hours ago, Miza said:

I foresee nc America giving ban to the person reporting, and locking down this page rather then doing anything. 

Let's hope they don't do that, still I already took some screenshots from this thread. Let's hope we don't see ourselves in the future opening thread after thread to talk about the corruption of NC that everyone is talking about.

17 hours ago, Lad-DN said:

I managed to catch 1 person doing it and still failing... There's definitely several people on the Elyos side doing the same underground flip thing.

Thank you very much for your collaboration Lad, the truth is one of the clearest evidences so far. We'll try to get more of those so GMs can do something about this injustice.

Edited by Petruccinator-KT

The problem is these accounts don't matter to the person. Looks like jump accounts since the sins are 82 or lower. They need to trace the IO and the kinah before the person sells it to someone and gets the buyer in trouble. Its very embarrassing for NC for such blatant hacking to go on.

Should also mention theres a legion of people using some programnottobenamed that are basically transforming and affecting the balance of the raid whether its Agent, more often Mastarius and Veille. It is blatant and they don't care either. Its bad enough were outnumbered 2-1 but having a group of people that can kill you in 1 second with 7 skills or worse transformed just makes things harder/worse. We actually are not -that- far off from balance if you exclude these people and the other SM. Everyone on this side knows who they are. I'm sure a lot of Elyos know too. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones superflipping camps i caught one of them on main trying it few weeks ago, not since though.

1 hour ago, Zappies-DN said:

The problem is these accounts don't matter to the person. Looks like jump accounts since the sins are 82 or lower. They need to trace the IO and the kinah before the person sells it to someone and gets the buyer in trouble. Its very embarrassing for NC for such blatant hacking to go on.

Should also mention theres a legion of people using some programnottobenamed that are basically transforming and affecting the balance of the raid whether its Agent, more often Mastarius and Veille. It is blatant and they don't care either. Its bad enough were outnumbered 2-1 but having a group of people that can kill you in 1 second with 7 skills or worse transformed just makes things harder/worse. We actually are not -that- far off from balance if you exclude these people and the other SM. Everyone on this side knows who they are. I'm sure a lot of Elyos know too. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones superflipping camps i caught one of them on main trying it few weeks ago, not since though.

I've seen the legion of which you speak. I suspected something off about it all. When i see all the hacking it makes me want to leave the game again never to return. This game could be amazing for everyone if it were more balanced. The blatant hacking is good for noone on either side. Ive seen it on both sides. I see it more now than i ever did in the early days of Aion. Most don't care to hide it because they know nothing will be done. The amount of staff NC America has can probably be counted on 2 hands so i expect absolutely nothing to be done no matter how many reports, videos, screen shots get sent in. When i see the hacking going on in my faction it makes me embarassed to be an Elyos. I expect to get beat more often than not given the amount of time i have available to play the game. At least when i get beat by you i know it's legit. I can live with that. Upon returning to the game after a long time away ive seen so much hacking i have no idea which legion to actually join. Don't want to be associated with cheats. Right now i prefer to stay legionless and group with a few friends on occasion. It's a shame that people feel the need to hack. Almost makes me regret returning.Were it not for some of the great friends ive made recently i'd probably would have gone hiatus again. There has to be a better way.

8 minutes ago, GenericUser9313 said:

The blatant hacking is good for noone on either side. Ive seen it on both sides. 

The problem is you are looking at the culprits not the problem.

The culprits are the ones who are cheating but why are they cheating? This is where the problem comes in, To many people are RMTing 3rd party kinah to buy these items they take advantage of the cheap goods these hackers are selling. Legit players will do instances with these cheaters if it means victory and they can get personal gain. They tell themselves well it is only PvE no one cares. Then these same players will turn around and not do content with other legit players because they can not do as much damage as a hacker.

Who is the problem the hackers or the players who take advantage of those who are hacking. Obviously the answer is NCwest for not banning them, But then the hackers and players that exploit the hackers for their own gain are on the same page. This is why when i mentioned people are going in disingenuous when we talk about the problems in Aion on the other thread it is because people want to cover their own hides out of fear if NCAmerica does do something they will get caught up in it.

NCAmerica need to come out explaining all past misdeeds will be forgiven because they let the game get in the state that it did. If this does not happen NCAmerica and its new management does not want to move forward they want to keep the toxic cesspool that currently exists in the NCwest culture.

They need to do in-game community events do some instances with some well known members of the community that contribute to NCAmerica success to show they care. They want to rebrand but if they re-brand and just do the bare minimum in which Is exactly what it looks like why would the players actually change for a company that shows they do not care.

Anyways i rambled enough LOL my point is the current version of gameplay has more players participating with cheaters/RMTers than it does have legit players.

Agree on everything. Shouldn't INCA Internet (GameGuard owner) be solving this? I mean they charge $45000 per server to prevent hacking (NC is quite a few servers including other games like Lineage, Classic etc).

NC Should be going to INCA and demanding they fix this? Since we're looking at root cause. It is very easy for them to see what the owners who write the apps do since its public and even on youtube. What kind of shitty security company doesn't protect against blatant and obvious hacking like teleporting and being superman under and over cubes to flip? 

@Wissp can INCA not help solve this problem? They should apply a fix and provide it to you with all the money they make off NCSoft.

that second video that @Petruccinator-KT linked is actually mine that hydra took from my youtube channel and posted up to theirs, although i dont really care otherwise i would have done something about it when they first did it.  my point is that i uploaded that to my youtube on april 4th, which was also the same day that i sent it to support to see what they would say.  they replied back to me that "investigating such matters take time" and that once they were done, they would take appropriate actions.    i havent played in months now to even see if i could catch iZo again, or if he actually got banned.  seeing as how people are still taking about it, im guessing that its still going on, maybe even worse now than when i was trying to catch people doing it.  but like @Zappies-DN said, these people arent using accounts that they care about it, and banning them will barely even slow them down. 

getting your anti-cheat to actually combat cheats would be a better place to start than having the remaining team in charge of "running" NA server investigating  and banning.

This is what really F***s me off tho,

Reviewing the previous attempts, I see they are coming from an ISP that is commonly used by VPN services and is a favorite of individuals who participate in malicious activity within our services. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to override this restriction.

^ a response from support.

They never take action on people who are using programs with recorded proof that they are using hacks to exploit the system which causes people to quit then people who are using a VPN service. You ban no one who cheats blatantly in front of others but ban people who want lower than 200 ping to the server. It is actually a joke.