Essence Core like srsly stuff these items

zikira-KT

i know Nc korea just love's having player's lose millions of kinah in exploding items and core's are no different but Nyerking hell can we at least get past +3 for crying out loud.You only have to look at this game chanting/tempering system to see why it is the biggest failure of a game.

5+ core's couldnt even get past +1 stuff this craphouse system that plague's aion in every aspect.Even tempering has better odds than this BS,now wonder your craphouse game's bled player's the past couple of years when you add this sort of RNG.

Seriously +1 is not overpowered stop with the patheticly bad RNG on these items.

I've gotten +8's heck some +9's and +10's in my time, getting to 7 is somewhat reasonable. Cores are cheap, you can get to +2 or even 3 with essence core solutions at a good rate before using omega. You don't really need high level essence cores unless its for getting the better archdaeva skills.

@zikira-KT's claims are not outrageous. I have broken at least two (maybe more that I've forgotten) essence cores going from 0 to +1. I've broken several more going from +1 to +2. I have never, not even one single time, gotten a core past +4 -- and I've only gotten a single core to +4.

Some of you have this godly RNG that you take for granted. We're not all so lucky. xD

7 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

I've gotten +8's heck some +9's and +10's in my time, getting to 7 is somewhat reasonable. Cores are cheap, you can get to +2 or even 3 with essence core solutions at a good rate before using omega. You don't really need high level essence cores unless its for getting the better archdaeva skills.

Yeah im sure we'd all love that RNG,if your telling the truth,and sorry but not all player's consider 25mil per core cheap to lose them at +1.

And yes we do need high level core's to unlock skills,simple as that.And get to +3 with solutions lol tried that many time's and lose them at +1/2.Just another stupid gear break system.

31 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

Yeah im sure we'd all love that RNG,if your telling the truth,and sorry but not all player's consider 25mil per core cheap to lose them at +1.

And yes we do need high level core's to unlock skills,simple as that.And get to +3 with solutions lol tried that many time's and lose them at +1/2.Just another stupid gear break system.

My six cores are +4 i never have bought one, all of them are from events and neither used omegas... i upgraded them with untradeable essence cores from the weekly rewards of my daily afk lunas

it isn't my lucky RNG heck getting to +4 is pretty low, and yes i lost several from +0 to +1.  I have enough money to buy all +7/+8 from broker but i think cores aren't that important, there are better things to invest Kinah in.

Mate on a 72 Aethertech at 30% I was already using the level 75 archdaeva skills. I do consider myself extra lucky with essence cores and for me, personally I start using omega from 3 onwards. Before going to the next enchant have 6 all the same enchant. If one breaks, replace it as oppose to taking one core as high as possible.

Archived