are people happy with current gameplay?

Etnaa-DN

are you happy with gm support?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. are you happy with gm support?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. would you like some anti hacks in aion?

• yes
    • no

1 hour ago, Etnaa-DN said:

the very fact it was recorded by heavily edited by a hacker and im the one ask the gm to investigate my account  kinda leads u to lean to im innocent u dont see any ANY of the other accused ppl asking for there accounts to be envisaged.  my'n was 7 times for the same thing proven no hacks no warings and i have the tickets demanding gms look before i was ever accused =3 but welcome another look into my account (if u can even get a gm to talk to u) kinda the point of the post keep on topic if u think i cheat request a inquiry id love to have one.

Ok don't take this the wrong way but using the video is heavily edited is well what any one caught would say.  So to answer your question Do I think you Hack?  Well I don't play with or against you so not sure what you are doing now but at the time this video was made yes I believe you have messed around with them just to be on the record.  Also using the excuse saying I had support investigate my account to prove that my account clean yet ranting about support never banning people is kinda of another bad excuse.  Keeping on topic you said support never bans people then you say but I had them check my account so all is ok.  Finally like I said I don't know you just an outside observer but the fact you call everything hacks without knowing game mechanics makes your arguments and your accusations against those who may really be hacking empty and shallow.  As you make many false accusations like this one.

people got so tired of the false accusations that someone had to make a video to show you how wrong you were  which is this one

So in conclusion if you want to be the morale compass of the community you need to have morals yourself and not be going around making false hackusations or having a video out there of doing the very same thing you complaining about.

Anyways good luck this has allready taken up far to much of my time if not hacking anymore then congrats on learning from mistakes but in my honest opinion you got caught and are using the same tired, boring excuse that everyone who has been caught uses

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Etnaa .. I was talking about ban for hacking protections. I witnessed hacking by a player that is totally free to play. That player was reported and warned. Not banned.

Though I am curious about this test. Can you provide the ticket numbers of the three accounts that asked for a restoration? I am assuming that none of the accounts had asked for a restore before. Was the character that asked for the restore able to use the item? I ask because I have heard rumors of Support cracking down on people using alt accounts to enchant things in order to circumvent the "One Restore Per Account" thing that Support had been affording everyone. Just rumors so far. So perhaps that is why you weren't able to get a restore on that account. (exmaple.. a level 32 asking for a restore on an arch-daeva ring or a sorc asking for a restore on a physical ring)

all toons were 66 all items were 66  all 3 accounts never had been used i can do 1-66 in just about 8 hrs so its not a huge deal, i really did this JUST to see if they read our tickets or not i suppose i can give u ticket numbers but again no way for u to check so that seems rather pointless SS maybe better, also the 4th account was not my'n i did not log into it and the item was not my'n (the recovery one ) so id need permission to post that sorta stuff.    the idea for this came from the fact i was reporting bugs and they were telling me "cookie cutter"  type response  so i said look if u dont care just say so i wont report anymore and i got a cookie cutter response again not even REMOTELY related to what i said. and somebody had said how on there main account they get treated differently than there alt account (  is pay 1 is not ) so i tested it and sure nuff works out that way)  but thats not even my point.  i dont even care if ptw ppl get 1 item restored i cannot.  id just like to ACTUALLY get my  mail read and a REAL reply not a copy paste annoying response to things.

i dont need to know about players i report tho if they are innocent id love to say hey man my bad sorry i accused u lets fight again thats  just my style.  but it be nice to know gm's at least look at pics or read mails . u know ?

Gameguard is trash. Hackshield is trash. Whatever BnS is using right now is trash. They're all trash, and they're all bypassed by the "good" hacks within days of their launch. All they do is decrease system performance, cause false positives, act questionably like rootkits, and otherwise cause more problems than they solve.

Frankly, the only "anti-hack" system Aion can use now is the players need to stop running with/supporting the people who hack/scam/cheat/etc. Make them pariahs.

But players will never do that either, because they're their "friends," or they help them win, or they don't hack while they're grouped with me!, or whatever other manner of justification people use these days.

34 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Gameguard is trash. Hackshield is trash. Whatever BnS is using right now is trash. They're all trash, and they're all bypassed by the "good" hacks within days of their launch. All they do is decrease system performance, cause false positives, act questionably like rootkits, and otherwise cause more problems than they solve.

Frankly, the only "anti-hack" system Aion can use now is the players need to stop running with/supporting the people who hack/scam/cheat/etc. Make them pariahs.

But players will never do that either, because they're their "friends," or they help them win, or they don't hack while they're grouped with me!, or whatever other manner of justification people use these days.

Every word of this. ^

On 4/12/2017 at 7:56 AM, Etnaa-DN said:

anybody agree ? or is it just me that's irritated by the lack of actual gm's and actual support team?

i suggest we have a player pole  "

are you happy with current game play?

are you happy with gm support ?

I have advised you many times to keep a low profile. I really want to support you on this, but it seems like you are  willingly wasting so much energy all the time trying to prove something that doesn't need to be proved and you miss the nice stuff of this game. Yes, i think you are the only one that's being irritated so much, mostly because you are taking it way too seriously. You need to learn to control yourself, cause, at this hackusation rate, noone will ever take you seriously, no matter if you are right or wrong.

According to your understanding, everything, that doesn't fit on your mind, is a hack. SORRY! IT ISN'T! There's a border between ' indeed he hacks' and 'i think he hacks'. Of course, you can say whatever you think and support your claims in your YouTube channel, but a video link posted on the forum is a fair enough reason for yourself to be banned for false hackusations. Most of us are tired of reading the same complains from you repeatedly over the past few years. Either drop it or just move on a different game, since it's something that irritates you that much!? I don't see another option, unless you are doing this continuously for advertising purposes.

Furthermore, the poll is actually a joke. The 1st part is focused only on a certain inquiry, their hack banner action-capability, at least for individual ban hammers in your case. Allow me to remind you, that they noticed my post for the FP exploit, they assigned the investigation to the proper department and they took action against a large amount of players. But then again, even when they banned people for a max of 30 days and a perma ban in some cases (rip some Generals), the QQers were there AGAIN to accuse them for handling bans accordiing to the amount of NC coins  they spend. Furthermore, GM's are taking care of a lot of other issues, that players are dealing with. In total they are doing their best!

Regarding the 2nd part, this one gave me a good LOL! Do you really believe that there is such thing like an anti-hack mechanism? For the sake of God, don't refer to GameGuardian or other fake things like this. The only thing they could probably do is to log some instances, like FoO, FP.

~With friendly and good intentions~

>Dbag OP makes post complaining that Aion GM's don't do anything to hackers

>Uses radar hacks himself

>Implies the fact that he is not banned is proof of innocence

It's time to do the honorable thing, an hero your account.  Delete your character, do NCSoft's job for them.

• Cyan locked this topic
  • Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

It is a frustrating experience to play with people who are indeed cheating, however the forums are not the place to discuss someone you believe is breaking the rules. Our support department is equipped with handling these types of requests much better than anyone can on the forums. When contacting support about someone you believe could be violating the ToS, it's best to provide any evidence you may have to support this claim because it makes investigations much easier. 

This thread was locked due to the accusations which are not allowed on the forums, but also for the conduct within this thread. Constructive conversations on this matter, and all matters are always appreciated. 

Thank you. 

Archived