Forums

The Giving Grove Returns Reward List

Cyan

2 minutes ago, Scout-DN said:

very good rewards for all faction is: 

Spirit Stone of Eternity (x5) , Revival Stone, Essence Core, Saam King's Herbs

But here is the problem: 99% players from Brasil don't understand what to do.

Same problem was with "Candy Blast" event ...

We need more simple events

Realy? lol If they have such problems,  for those people we should do another server where everything is more simple and appropriate to their ability, like for the olympics theres paralympic , we should do a "paraserver" for those special people.  Start read english or use  google translate i guess is too much.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Devildagger-DN said:

Realy? lol If they have such problems,  for those people we should do another server where everything is more simple and appropriate to their ability, like for the olympics theres paralympic , we should do a "paraserver" for those special people.  Start read english or use  google translate i guess is too much.

this event is the total brain-fck 

qsT0v8c.png

I mean it could be worse you could get broken crystal balls.  While I agree outdated rewards are lame but at least you can de them or sell the accs to brokers.  I mean not sure what the community is expecting only like 2 or 3 decent events a year like Snowballs and the fact like events non stop in game now most of them are bound to be under whelming reward wise.  We allready know from outdated rewards not listened to so you have 2 choices participate in event or don't nothing we say is gonna change things been this way since game came out with events it is free stuff old or not take it or leave it.  Just pray snowballs like legit 1 of the if not the best event they have is not nerfed to crap as well but at this point I am kinda expecting it to be.

It is true that some people want to see great rewards on every event. But that is not what I complain for. I saw some events with just small temporal buffs or cheap potions and was OK. 

My problem is to see rewards that are totaly out of place and time. It feels like they have no idea about Aion and are just making a list with random items. 

we do not need a 100 items list every time. This event could just give potions, scrolls and candies and will be fine. We do not need gear on every event. 

But pallasites???? Greater eternal felicitous??? Kunax accessories????  Nobody uses those things. They should know that those items are only a waste of inventory. At least the broken crystal ball is a "classic" and only takes 1 slot. 

Aion used to be harder. We did not have nice gear on our events some years ago. We had to play. The events gave just some potions or things like natural healing boost buffs. Few times we had scrolls and some common manastones and was great. But at least, we had come coherence. Now it looks like so many random choices made by people who doesn´t know the game. 

15 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

Oh and just so u guys/gal know ncsoft cannot switch the event because they would have to admit that they do not have their thinking caps on so i suggest we just deal with it or dont login...

They can't switch it -now- because it's too late. The event it already live.

But if we make enough noise about this, perhaps with the next event they will be more careful with the reward list for events and at the very least remove the outdated crap.

This event last time, if I remember correctly, caused some animosity towards some player( and was not deserved) and created a lot of controversy. Now you bring it back with these rewards. Happy Holiday's from NcSoft? Was going to come back for the holiday events, but getting better stuff from other game I am playing right now. At one time I ran 4 accounts and three had prestige packs. Used to look forward to events to see what goodies I got, kinda like playing a slot machine how's my luck today. These rewards are not worth anyone's time honestly. What did you do to this game. I am thinking that the Snowball event will be nerfed into file 13 also. Does the person that creates these prize lists even play this game? I think not, maybe it would be a good idea if that person learned before being allowed to make any decisions other than "go get me another coffee".

People are blowing this way out of context by saying "u JuSt WaNt FrEe HaRvEstEr"  No, the point of events is to increase player log-in and actual play, which prompts purchases, etc.. Providing events with outdated items; then putting the cherry on top by not engaging with a (clearly dissatisfied) community and offer no solution whatsoever, only pushes players towards competing games. It's upsetting to see NCWest's staff & support towards players just completely erode.  Rewards list don't have to be amazing each time, but at least something relevant. Like previously mentioned, I could deal with scrolls or aetherforge food. Something to keep me logging in and playing.

After all, our time playing should be valued and reflected as such. Anything short of that just tells us that they don't care about us or our time.

It's simple business :/ 

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

With this event there is a larger list of rewards available compared to other events, and with multiple tiers. This event includes that are no longer as relevant to our all players, but there are items in the high tier bundles that can be useful to everyone. But to answer the questions, this is the final list of rewards and it won't be changing. Reward consistency we agree is also an issue between events which we are working to even out. There have also been a lot of requested items over the last few months, such as Wave Song weapons, and others, that we're looking to make available in the future. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

With this event there is a larger list of rewards available compared to other events, and with multiple tiers. This event includes that are no longer as relevant to our all players, but there are items in the high tier bundles that can be useful to everyone. But to answer the questions, this is the final list of rewards and it won't be changing. Reward consistency we agree is also an issue between events which we are working to even out. There have also been a lot of requested items over the last few months, such as Wave Song weapons, and others, that we're looking to make available in the future. 

Thank you.

On 12/2/2017 at 3:18 AM, Cyan said:

Yep, same event!

Rewards have been changed from last time. :$

A larger list of more useless rewards. This event woulda been perfect to include everything the others requested for in the past few months since it has multiple tiers.  More thought shoulda been put to this considering how amazing this event woulda been, especially in the future when this event pops up again. Hopefully snowballs won't be dissappointing

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

So you admit to straight up lying. What are we gonna do with 4.5 or 4.7 gear, who is gonna use them when we have archdaeva to choose from. You're right about a larger list, a larger list of junk that is and it doesn't matter if it's in multiple tiers or useful high tier bundles. Whats the point if we''re just gonna get a single salad 70% of the time. I got nothing good last time when I chipped in like 40 nutrients and you actually have the audacity to expect me to do the same.

Someone mentioned other regions get unbinding stone, and skill book reassignments. Why you can't we get that?

If it weren't for the upcoming Frozen Magic event I would have quit already due to this companies incompetence and inability to apologise. Just say you are sorry instead of trying to evade the situation and justify it. You are in the wrong and we are in the right.

Archived