Forums

The Giving Grove Returns Reward List

Cyan

31 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

@Cyan so this emergency maintenance or hot fix has reset all the groove trees back to level 1 saplings. Talk about a slap in the face to the players already expressing disappointment to the event rewards.

You're kidding me.

tenor.gif?itemid=5044699

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

I just can't even..

funny-gifs-when-google-cant-find-a-prope

Its all good now Ncsoft sent us a survey with 5 nutrients per account jajajaja. They could have at least reset the monthly quest and make it a daily. I know people on DN-a that had saved 1000 seeds from last time and now it is all gone.

Ok. So... Rewards for giving nutrients are really things worthless unless you get a PVP gear (that i think is with 0,0001% probability) and you need to get 1500 seeds to grow up the tree or to get something worth with 100% probability? "Be sure to work together"? This will sound jewish, but giving seeds from hundreds of people to one person, granting it the good reward and the rest get nothing... this event is really bad. I dont know what NCSoft had in mind making this event. Rewards are really ridiculous. +3 Archdaeva Manastones... haha, those were useless even when 5.0 started. Horrible event, to be honest.

Noble Composite Manastone box gives manastones of level 50, not 70! Felicitous Socketing box give Felicitous supps Mythic of lev 65 and lower, and Eternal, not Mythic lev 80! Archdaeva's manastones are of level 3, not 7, 8, 9! Pallasite box for crafting pve weapons lev 65. Black enchantment stones are not working now for Mythic gear lev 65 and higher! Who will use these now being Archdaevas??? We had the same a year ago, they were already outdated, now still more outdated! No update for years???

On 12/9/2017 at 4:41 PM, HelliosRed-KT said:

Noble Composite Manastone box gives manastones of level 50, not 70! Felicitous Socketing box give Felicitous supps Mythic of lev 65 and lower, and Eternal, not Mythic lev 80! Archdaeva's manastones are of level 3, not 7, 8, 9! Pallasite box for crafting pve weapons lev 65. Black enchantment stones are not working now for Mythic gear lev 65 and higher! Who will use these now being Archdaevas??? We had the same a year ago, they were already outdated, now still more outdated! No update for years???

Because the person that makes the decision on what items event gives has no idea about anything involving the game. So out of touch with 5.0 and beyond.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

".. that there were a survey dispatched for the that event"? Please. Even Support isn't that horrible.

If I have to deal with support I usually have to ask for a more experienced support member two or three times before I get someone that understands what I'm on about.

I've started to record the names of the ones that are useful. 

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

@Mempo-KT It isn't what they said but how they said it. The English is horrible. Support doesn't know Aion from Hello Kitty Online, but they do actually speak English.

It all comes down unprofessional conduct for me, and I just keep going until I find one who takes their job seriously.

18 hours ago, MsMagnaCarta-DN said:

That's cause the survey is 66+ only.

Not that hard to figure out.

^ A little clarification goes a long way. I feel I should report that I did write back and finally got a professional response explaining that very detail. My point in sharing the conversation was to highlight how clueless support staffers can be -- i.e. the fact they were not even aware a survey was sent out as compensation. The fact that particular individual did not know proper grammar was only a bonus. :P

Archived