Jump to content
Forums

The Giving Grove Returns Reward List


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know the biggest complaint about this event last time was the amount of junk rewards there was and its very high drop rate. You could spend hundreds of nutrients on maxed out trees and get nothing

WTF....are you trying to prank us or what? someone even mentioned hoping it will be 5.x rewards and not <4.9 rewards and you (Cyan) even responded it would be better this time....and here it is...c

About to have so much salad from the event with my masterful RNG, I guess, lol. (and, to be fair, Cyan does log in every day, but he's also working on BnS. Wish we had people solely dedicated to

4 minutes ago, knee-DN said:

good thing they always have their hands full with something amirite
because the game is always broken :>

Wow so upset. Just be level 66 and you will get a survey for 5 nutrient bundles. Not a big deal especially since they reverted the trees to what they were prior maintenance so they should be maxed.

 

Unfortunately rewards are rubbish, Infinity Shard gear that's in untradeable boxes, what the heck?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Aion Team

Hello all, 

Currently one of the rewards from the event is [Event] Major Ancient Crown. These items are not able to be turned in. Please hang on to these items as we will be converting them over to the exchangeable versions during a future maintenance. 

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all, 

Currently one of the rewards from the event is [Event] Major Ancient Crown. These items are not able to be turned in. Please hang on to these items as we will be converting them over to the exchangeable versions during a future maintenance. 

Thank you.

Please turn these into the generic Major Ancient Crown(s). I really despise getting items with the word [Event] in front of them because they do not stack with the others. This would be greatly appreciated as I have received one of the 'broken' non-tradable crowns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

Please turn these into the generic Major Ancient Crown(s). I really despise getting items with the word [Event] in front of them because they do not stack with the others. This would be greatly appreciated as I have received one of the 'broken' non-tradable crowns.

I wish they would get rid of the [Event] title altogether. It just makes the outdated rewards even more irritating to get. lol

Edited by Voltric-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

I wish they would get rid of the [Event] title altogether. It just makes the outdated rewards even more irritating to get. lol

I get putting [event] on something when they want to make it untradeable (i.e. omegas, temperings, scrolls and potions), but to slap it on something like a relic that was never tradeable is just downright silly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...