Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not peeve – when it finally cools down a little bit at night to where I can sit in the hot tub and drink a few mixed drinks.   Nothing is more relaxing, except for maybe military grade sedatives. 

Peeve-  The fact that we  have regressed about 50 years or so in terms of racial tension in America.  Legit race war right now that I don't see being resolved anytime soon at all.

Me neither. Such a crapstorm. It's so potato. One theory we have is the echo chamber thing + a lot of radical, progressive changes in the US over the last ten years that ruffled the feathers of the too-far right, with stuff overblown on both sides by the media, mainstream and small, Internet sht, who need drama to make $$. :/ I don't know. It's stupid, and people are dying over it, whether for race or religion. It's so dumb. Ugh.

2 hours ago, Larxe-SL said:

It does! /o/

Yummmm. /jelly

I think I'm gonna have shoyu "ramen" with my buckwheat sweet potato noodles, veggies, and an egg.

And hot sauce because @Gamegenie-SL was right; it tastes great with hot sauce.

- Getting yourself motivated enough to go on the elliptical! I was going to exercise at 1pm, it's 4:18 now.

- Wanting to try playing an MMO again, but scared it'll be all I do during my extremely limited free time! Q,q I've been drawing so much too.

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

I binged the truck out of my MMOs the last two weeks leading up to class, lol.

Peeve:

Full classroom. Four girls, including me. Probably only going to be two by the end. #ITClassProblems

Which mmo are we talking about here??

English and history courses really got to me as a "mature student." Like...why. I'm here for computer nyerk.

Though my history class was really awesome.

It's gonna be weird when I transfer schools because I have to take more of those types of classes again. ._. Though they offer a Japanese minor that I'm thinking of weeb'ing myself in for. (like 5 classes)

Archived