Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss reading a good book! I never finished miss peregrine house of something. It's been three years I can't even remember the title. But they made a movie about it iirc!

I won't watch it until I've finished my books. ;c 

I'll probably be postmenopausal by then. Fml.

xD

I just have books that I've literally had since I was, like, 10 (yeee Star Wars books), that I haven't read in 10+ years, so I'm just like...I don't want to move them all again; they're heavy. I'm not gonna read them. They're just collecting dust. Might as well try to make some kinah off of them.

Just keeping ones I've actually read in the last couple years + signed books. xD

Kind of glad we're skipping DragonCon this year. Woman almost got killed because some fuktards threw chairs off of the 10th floor, and one hit her square in the head. Her helmet and wig are probably the only reason why she's still freaking alive (though she had to get staples in her head). Supposedly, another woman had her arm get cut open by a chair. Another got cut on the ankle when someone threw down a full wine bottle, that broke and exploded on contact with the ground.

I hate stupid people. Like, legit hate. Drunk stupid is even worse. And DragonCon is just one big party, not a celebration of pop culture nyerk, to a big, bloody fault now.

/1-10imad

Boring the nyerk out of during class, because certain classmates are going over stuff I understood and they dont.

This would be fine if they didnt understand it. They did, however, they are just being stubborn onto making look the system that we are being taught about useless. 

Archived