Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not the worst thing I've ever seen, lol. Gross still, though.

Yeah, Equifax is just full of bad right now. Just gonna kick back and watch the shitstorm.

This video makes me lol:

Peeves:

Going to have to wait for my fabric because my nearest store was sold out of everything I wanted to buy. </3

Me and two other people made this little kid cry because we're scary looking in our costumes. :| I felt bad. It's hilarious, achievement unlocked, but still! lol

Birbs are so pure. Birbs are best.

Real life peeve: Uterus-sama is not a gentle mistress this month. In bed all day yesterday and now at work like a zombie with my microwaveable tummy pouch.

Aion peeve: Every server has its own culture. New transfers would rather butt heads with everyone and undermine leaders in the middle of siege/dredge than actually try to integrate. Siiiiigh.

58 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

Aion peeve: Every server has its own culture.

I was thinking this exact thing yesterday. On TM, if I joke or troll, no one takes it seriously or there is always someone who tags along, and if someone asks something on LFG, someone will reply.

I went to SL to check an alt. Joked, trolled, same as I do on my main. Not even a single reply, and the trolled person took it seriously. What the hell.

They do sound fun. Would rather they invented (fully) waterproof headphones though.

Peeve:

My mother came across a very cute pup amd is asking me if I want it. I do, but my father would most likely be against it because he (well, we all do) gets emotionally attached to it and would rather not get depressed when it dies due to our history with dogs (we always have to take them down due to an illness).

I think I have a water-resistant, bluetooth speaker, but I never use it. xD Need the shower for brooding time.

Puppehhh. :<

Peeve:

Finding a good protein powder that doesn't cost an arm, leg, firstborn, that isn't packed full of nasty sht.

Not a Peeve:

Holy nyerk, we're closing on a house on the 2nd. .---------. I gotta get this place fixed up! D:

So, we finished our series on Netflix. Boring night, we decided to watch Sharknado. I expected some kind of badness, but, oh my. It is so brilliantly bad that it was the most laughs we have had in the whole year. Hilariously cheap special effects and a plot so awfully simple. Molto bene!

They finally released Ben and Jerry's Vegan ice cream in the UK!

It was delicious and one of the best combinations ever. Oreo and peanut butter!

Hints of saltiness with a load of sweetness. It does lack that fatty texture dairy ice cream has but it was still really good.

A whole tub for me!!! (But I ended up sharing anyway) Regretted it the next day when there was hardly any left.

4 minutes ago, Larxe-SL said:

They finally released Ben and Jerry's Vegan ice cream in the UK!

Oh woah! That's really great. I like how the market brings out more and more vegan stuff. It might be a bit more expensive, but it covers others needs. :3

I still love my strawberry cheesecake Ben & Jerry's. <3

22 minutes ago, Nyali-IS said:

Oh woah! That's really great. I like how the market brings out more and more vegan stuff. It might be a bit more expensive, but it covers others needs. :3

I still love my strawberry cheesecake Ben & Jerry's. <3

Agreed! Everyone should be able to enjoy a good tub of ice cream! /o/

Archived