Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/09/2017 at 7:00 PM, Cheesecake-IS said:

I think I have a water-resistant, bluetooth speaker, but I never use it. xD Need the shower for brooding time.

Puppehhh. :<

Peeve:

Finding a good protein powder that doesn't cost an arm, leg, firstborn, that isn't packed full of nasty sht.

Not a Peeve:

Holy nyerk, we're closing on a house on the 2nd. .---------. I gotta get this place fixed up! D:

Myprotein makes good Whey powder, me and my bf used to get it before I went Vegan. It's creamy and not too expensive to my memory. You should check them out on Amazon! Or their own site. X) it was cheaper there iirc and you often get free stuff.

5 minutes ago, Larxe-SL said:

Myprotein makes good Whey powder, me and my bf used to get it before I went Vegan. It's creamy and not too expensive to my memory. You should check them out on Amazon! Or their own site. X) it was cheaper there iirc and you often get free stuff.

I've been getting this one (in the 5lb tub, lol): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LORNE9G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Husband likes its taste (or lack thereof), and it was rated really highly on some consumer site I looked at lol. xD

Definitely gonna save Myprotein too, though. Amazon is hit and miss when they have the other in stock.

And penguins are freaking adorable; I love penguins. Like, I would not be able to contain the SQUEEEEEEEE~~~ if this happened to me:

I CURSE MY 7 YEAR OLD SELF FOR NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO PET A PENGUIN. DAMMIT, CHILDCAKE.

20 minutes ago, Larxe-SL said:

LA, at a country music concert. ;/ Worst shooting in US history apparently. 50dead and over 200 injured.

Freaking hell. 

There are some shit people we have to share this forsaken world with, that's certain.

I remember seeing an article recently about how some artist here cancelled their show due to lack of security, especially after the UK attack! :(

Edit:

Read an article on the shooting. I'm glad the shooter is dead. Fuc that guy. There was no way for anyone to retaliate against him. 

24 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Freaking hell. 

There are some shit people we have to share this forsaken world with, that's certain.

I remember seeing an article recently about how some artist here cancelled their show due to lack of security, especially after the UK attack! :(

Edit:

Read an article on the shooting. I'm glad the shooter is dead. Fuc that guy. There was no way for anyone to retaliate against him. 

Yeah, I wonder what his motives were. He had a fully automated gun apparently... He must have been determined to do this if he went so far to get one of those.

I can't blame artists from being scared to do live concerts. Living in the country side myself does give me some peace of mind, although I'm a city girl at heart. ;/

Blergh, way to ruin a Week!

24 minutes ago, Bryos-TM said:

That os evidence that country music can turn anyone crazy. :P

If a celebrity had said this on Twitter it would have been all over the news for most insensitive celebrity ever!

It's good that you're Bryos on the Aion forums where hardly anyone cares about anything.

I like country music! ? 

3 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

ooooo

I wonder if I can do that with, like, almond flour. :o

Don't see why not, as long as you use egg! I used to make a lot of almond flour cookies and cakes when I still ate animal products. They were delicious! ;>

18 minutes ago, Larxe-SL said:

Don't see why not, as long as you use egg! I used to make a lot of almond flour cookies and cakes when I still ate animal products. They were delicious! ;>

Oooo. I think I can do that recipe but make it, like, cheesecake instead of flour-cake. :o

I'M SO HUNGRY Q_______Q

Peeve:

Bad doorknobs. ked

Trying to figure out which smoke detector is the one that's low battery beeping. This was actually harder than it should have been...>_<

So our friends came over to our new house, and they brought their 18 month(?) old daughter with them.

I suddenly learned that nothing in our house is childproofed. Screws lying around, boxes of god knows what strewn about, the gutted remains of the dying smoke detector, she went after my purse and my phone...lol.

Cute af kid, though. Cute af.

Peeve, though:

The association is repainting the outside of all the units of our old place right now, which is making it REALLY hard for me to move stuff because the front door is blocked by their ladders and stuff, and I have to walk around the entire back of the building to move things, and I'd just really rather not. I hope they're almost done because I need to have this crap cleared out by Saturday.

Edit:

Also Bryos is within 100 posts of catching up to me, which means it's time to really start shitposting again. >_>

Archived