Jump to content
Cheesecake-DN

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Recommended Posts

kjHel-DN   
10 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

I took Azphel on KT. ;P I deserved it! (Maybe)

woot!

 

I was too slow to grab Lumiel, so she'll stay WiseLumiel. feelsbad.

 

On the plus side, I managed to get the proper spelling of Aethaerion finally on the baby sorc. (Who I really should start to level... eventually, meh)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's coming along! lol

My front room is filled with boxes. Q_Q Working on the kitchen for the most part because I want to eat food cooked in my own house. >_>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   

When the the Cat is afraid of the baby Bunny. So afraid it starts to raise its hair and run away!!

VBSOreK.gif

Not a peeve, shopping for Christmas decorations! It's almost timeeeee!! /o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   

That moment when your son asks to have the bunny in his room because he likes to have girls in his bedroom.

1800.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Well now🎅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   

Is Danaria overtaking Katalam in popularity and population? I mean Siel used to be "the" server, is it still the case or is it too early to tell?🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Larxe-KT said:

Is Danaria overtaking Katalam in popularity and population? I mean Siel used to be "the" server, is it still the case or is it too early to tell?🤔

Danaria had more combined into it, but, yeah, it is kind of more popular than Katalam, too. Some big names from Siel transferred Israphel before the merge.

 

And the bunny thing is hilarious. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.

Just found out my cousin (21 yrs old) tried to die yesterday.

Maybe the worst part is...I'm not surprised. I'm glad she didn't succeed, but I'm not surprised. Her parents have denied that she struggles with depression, even going so far as to say she "has nothing to be sad about," as if depression were just being sad. Maybe it's worse because I understand her feelings because I've shared in many of them.

Nyerk depression. Nyerk it to the darkest depths of the Hell from which it spawned. Nyerk the stigma associated with it.

 

Don't be afraid to seek help. There's nothing wrong with seeking help. The brain is an organ. The brain can get sick. It might take time, but there is help out there.

 

Now here's some funnies to stave off the sads:

urboKrz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   

I'm glad she's safe! People do really underestimate depression and the effects it can have on people. Then calling the actions people take attention seeking. I hope she gets the help she needs.!

 

And maple syrup lol!!🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zkaza-KT   
6 hours ago, Larxe-KT said:

People do really underestimate depression and the effects it can have on people. Then calling the actions people take attention seeking.

What did you do with the original Larxe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   
4 minutes ago, Zkaza-KT said:

What did you do with the original Larxe?

The original Larxe had a lot of maturing to do! And still has a lot to do today.🎅 Not gonna lie!

But I know there were times, a lot of them that I gave you a hard time and I apologize for that, for what it's worth. It was beyond sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zkaza-KT   
14 minutes ago, Larxe-KT said:

The original Larxe had a lot of maturing to do! And still has a lot to do today.🎅 Not gonna lie!

But I know there were times, a lot of them that I gave you a hard time and I apologize for that, for what it's worth. It was beyond sad.

Oh come on, you don't have to overdo it. I was just curious about an inconsistence. I don't remember anything you'd need to apologise for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-KT   

Kind of a random Aion moment. :P What a productive weekend this was. My first Typhon kill and full BoS run. These kinds of days are amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a Peeve:

99.9% moved out of the old place now. I just ran out of room in the van to take the last of the shelving units, so I have to get those tomorrow and take them to the Mother's house.

Peeve:

Cutting my thumb open with stiff, thin cardboard. Wtfffffffffffffffffffffff paper cut from hellll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   

- When it's dinner time and random stuff starts to happen all at once!

original.gif

Stahp keeping me away from my food!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
13 hours ago, Larxe-KT said:

- When it's dinner time and random stuff starts to happen all at once!

original.gif

Stahp keeping me away from my food!

I burnt my pizza last night... because of the same reason. qq

Annndddd I'm back from my vacation... I'm so jetlaged... and sitting at work... u.u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   
8 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I burnt my pizza last night... because of the same reason. qq

Annndddd I'm back from my vacation... I'm so jetlaged... and sitting at work... u.u

Awww what a sucky way to burn a lot of calories! and Welcome back. Did you go anywhere special?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
1 hour ago, Larxe-KT said:

Awww what a sucky way to burn a lot of calories! and Welcome back. Did you go anywhere special?

Ikr?! It was all black... No chances to save it in any way... u.u Ended up with a sandwich. lol

I went overseas to see my boyfriend! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   
18 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Ikr?! It was all black... No chances to save it in any way... u.u Ended up with a sandwich. lol

I went overseas to see my boyfriend! <3

Ahh I see! ☺Hope you had a great time Nyali!

Edited by Larxe-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   

- When you find that single rogue hair on your chin...

tenor.gif

 

- When you find 2 more on your neck.....

lqZVYWI.gif

 

What's happening!!???!??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×