Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

10 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

I took Azphel on KT. ;P I deserved it! (Maybe)

woot!

I was too slow to grab Lumiel, so she'll stay WiseLumiel. feelsbad.

On the plus side, I managed to get the proper spelling of Aethaerion finally on the baby sorc. (Who I really should start to level... eventually, meh)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Larxe-KT said:

Is Danaria overtaking Katalam in popularity and population? I mean Siel used to be "the" server, is it still the case or is it too early to tell??

Danaria had more combined into it, but, yeah, it is kind of more popular than Katalam, too. Some big names from Siel transferred Israphel before the merge.

And the bunny thing is hilarious. xD

Wow.

Just found out my cousin (21 yrs old) tried to die yesterday.

Maybe the worst part is...I'm not surprised. I'm glad she didn't succeed, but I'm not surprised. Her parents have denied that she struggles with depression, even going so far as to say she "has nothing to be sad about," as if depression were just being sad. Maybe it's worse because I understand her feelings because I've shared in many of them.

Nyerk depression. Nyerk it to the darkest depths of the Hell from which it spawned. Nyerk the stigma associated with it.

Don't be afraid to seek help. There's nothing wrong with seeking help. The brain is an organ. The brain can get sick. It might take time, but there is help out there.

Now here's some funnies to stave off the sads:

urboKrz.jpg

4 minutes ago, Zkaza-KT said:

What did you do with the original Larxe?

The original Larxe had a lot of maturing to do! And still has a lot to do today.? Not gonna lie!

But I know there were times, a lot of them that I gave you a hard time and I apologize for that, for what it's worth. It was beyond sad.

14 minutes ago, Larxe-KT said:

The original Larxe had a lot of maturing to do! And still has a lot to do today.? Not gonna lie!

But I know there were times, a lot of them that I gave you a hard time and I apologize for that, for what it's worth. It was beyond sad.

Oh come on, you don't have to overdo it. I was just curious about an inconsistence. I don't remember anything you'd need to apologise for.

Not a Peeve:

99.9% moved out of the old place now. I just ran out of room in the van to take the last of the shelving units, so I have to get those tomorrow and take them to the Mother's house.

Peeve:

Cutting my thumb open with stiff, thin cardboard. Wtfffffffffffffffffffffff paper cut from hellll.

13 hours ago, Larxe-KT said:

- When it's dinner time and random stuff starts to happen all at once!

original.gif

Stahp keeping me away from my food!

I burnt my pizza last night... because of the same reason. qq

Annndddd I'm back from my vacation... I'm so jetlaged... and sitting at work... u.u

8 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I burnt my pizza last night... because of the same reason. qq

Annndddd I'm back from my vacation... I'm so jetlaged... and sitting at work... u.u

Awww what a sucky way to burn a lot of calories! and Welcome back. Did you go anywhere special?

1 hour ago, Larxe-KT said:

Awww what a sucky way to burn a lot of calories! and Welcome back. Did you go anywhere special?

Ikr?! It was all black... No chances to save it in any way... u.u Ended up with a sandwich. lol

I went overseas to see my boyfriend! <3

Archived