Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Larxe-KT said:

Sounds good! I'm not having any pancakes myself, have to keep the wheat to a pathetic minimum or my body starts doing all kinds of weird.:ph34r:

Yeah. This would be the first time I've had pancakes in a couple months. xD Body gets angry about wheat too. Should do the test, but I'd have to eat lots of bread (the horror! ahahahaha) for a few weeks before it. :<

My wheat weakness is flour-tortilla chips with salsa when we go out to eat. I need to buy some white corn tortilla chips and take the salsa home with me. q_q

Mixed feelings for both of us! Looking forward to sobbing my way through the appointment, lol, but it's all good. It's all good.

Peeve:

That the smallest pumpkin they had in the grocery store is probably over 30 pounds. :| (13.6kg) Nyerker takes up an entire dining room chair.

lxIDXbP.jpg

Need to sharpen my knives to carve this bi tch up. :|

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Mixed feelings for both of us! Looking forward to sobbing my way through the appointment, lol, but it's all good. It's all good.

Peeve:

That the smallest pumpkin they had in the grocery store is probably over 30 pounds. :| (13.6kg) Nyerker takes up an entire dining room chair.

lxIDXbP.jpg

That's a big ass pumpkin! almost twice the weight of my 4y/o. :P

I thought Amazon Key was a joke when I first read about it. xD

I think all "smart key" technology is whack, but Amazon Key takes it to the next level of "wat."

More IoT devices that aren't properly secured! More IoT devices that can be used in DDoS attacks, let alone other nefarious purposes!

36 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I thought Amazon Key was a joke when I first read about it. xD

I think all "smart key" technology is whack, but Amazon Key takes it to the next level of "wat."

More IoT devices that aren't properly secured! More IoT devices that can be used in DDoS attacks, let alone other nefarious purposes!

I mean, I don’t understand how that idea could even be seriously considered.  

Come on bro it’s convenient! 

Yeah, real convenient until you get home and find that someone has been through your  adult toys 

37 minutes ago, Larxe-KT said:

- Peeve and not a peeve, This owl hooting right outside my window.

I love owls but man, it's keeping me awake!

Hahahaha

I want an owl hooting outside my window. Q_Q

Open the window and hoot back at it! lol

36 minutes ago, Gamegenie-KT said:

I mean, I don’t understand how that idea could even be seriously considered.  

Come on bro it’s convenient! 

Yeah, real convenient until you get home and find that someone has been through your  adult toys 

Seriously. I don't need them stealing my underwear. :| Or the Husband's!

Peeve. Like, the most outlandish peeve I can come up with:

The Husband's step-grandmother is 98, and she's not doing well, but she's a big Cheesecake fan and wants to see what I do with my life, and, in a sick way, I'm scared of her dying and watching me in my current state, lol. T_T I hate disappointing someone who believes so much in me! And I love and respect that woman so much. </3

/reasons why Cheesecake needs therapy #1089

/crosses fingers on this job thing. >__________<

8 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Peeve:

lxIDXbP.jpg

O.o wow that's huge

1. severe toothache with a headache

2.  when you go to work and realize that you left your lunch home -_-

Pet Peeve: As a floor associate of a craft store, I can't stand when customers decide to not get something and then don't put it back where they found it. I can understand if they find it misplaced, but if they knew where they got it from, at least put it back. Makes my day and my coworkers' days a little easier, especially now that we're putting Christmas stock out (which is a peeve in its own category due to being covered in glitter for the rest of eternity by just looking at everything covered in glitter).

Archived