Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

Just now, Bryos-KT said:

I am actually suprised by how popular Stranger Things ended up being. Felt really meh when I watched it some months ago.

I think a lot of the gain in popularity had to do with some of the actors getting awards at some point (checking it, they got MTV's Show of the Year and Best Actor awards, so that might've been the reason for it). Even then, it's definitely one of those series that does run a bit slower. Finishing it was worth it, though. I'm just hoping Season 2 is as good as the first, especially with some loose ends tied up in the finale.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I didn't like Stranger Things either.

Maybe it was too 80s for me. xD

I can't really say if it was too 80's or not because I was born in '91, so I never lived through the 80's to begin with. xD But hey, everyone has their own tastes, and that's fine by me. c:

Another not-peeve: Kind of bittersweet, but I took down my Halloween desk decorations today. Kind of sad since I had a really cute light-up Halloween-themed trailer sitting on my desk. But now it's replaced with a pumpkin flower arrangement I did at work for a floral class. Matches my room quite well, too.

7 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Peeve:

I HAVE TOO MUCH CANDY, AND I'M GONNA GET FAT IF I DON'T GET RID OF IT.

Because I have no self-control. >_>

I bought a few bags of discount candy earlier this week. I've been slowly picking at it, as well the rest of my family. Mostly stealing the Snickers and Crunch bars for myself, but someone took all of the 100 Grands and that makes me sad since 100 Grands are one of my favorites.

Kind of Peeve but Not a Peeve?:

Crunchyroll got "hacked" this morning, and, if you went to it, it'd download a .exe file on your computer.

The Peeve part is people actually ran that .exe.

The Not a Peeve part is people like that are how I make RL kinah from fixing what they did. :|

I should really do computer security for my four year degree...

On 11/3/2017 at 9:57 AM, Bryos-KT said:

But Katalam is ew during this season. Ide pools all across the area, blizzards in the south, dire landscape in the middle, nasty Balaur-Elyos-Asmodian trios on the north.

Meanwhile my server is showing signs of a bot and "obviously hacking" - infestations. 

7 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

We need more anime shops in the world. I have only ever seen and been to two of them in my whole life. 

We have 3 in our city, population of about 100k. Brutal Deluxe in our central city mall, NeoTokyo on the main drag (same street as the mall) and Akiba Direct just a block north of that. 

Australia really is the best.

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Finally sitting down and trying to learn a new language, but feeling like a weeb while I'm doing it. :|

Be a proud weeb. :P

26 minutes ago, TheGrimReaper-KT said:

Peev- watching like a hawk for a package, but the UPS guy is a ninja and somehow managed to not only evade your notice, but put a note on the door when you were like...sitting there. Staring at the door.

I still dont know how he did it. Musta been a nyerking sin. Need dat boon of clairvoyance xD

I hate deliveries so much. Our doorbell doesnt work, so, when we get one, we have to guard the door as well.

Archived