Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peev: So, I was looking forwards to this game on steam called Global Adventures by Suba Games, because it looked kind of fun.

Only to discover that one of the first soundtracks in the game, after the cut scene, when you actually start fighting, WAS STOLEN FROM AION. It's one of the Mau village themes, completely ripped from the game, but such a recognizable soundtrack that I'm surprised they even thought they could get away with it. It could have been composed to sound like it. But it's so exact that it sounds just like it would when playing aion. It's like they nabbed it right out of the client.

I'm laughing but I'm also vaguely insulted because it's such a terrible game that it's totally unworthy xD

Note to self: Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. 

Peeve-ish: I'm gonna forget that anyway...

8 hours ago, Mayinne-DN said:

Note to self: Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. Don't read wiki before finishing the book. 

Peeve-ish: I'm gonna forget that anyway...

Yes, certain stuff is really easy to get spoiled on. But at the same time it is so tempting to take a quick peek. :P

1 hour ago, Bryos-KT said:

Yes, certain stuff is really easy to get spoiled on. But at the same time it is so tempting to take a quick peek. :P

I'll just read the first paragraph on [character] to see if I get it right...

"After [completely different character]'s betrayal..."

WHAT? O.o Why would you put something like this into the first paragraph?!

Hello... remember me? Maybe yes maybe no. I disappeared long ago. It's a long story. I see some of you are still here. I wanted to wish you all a happy new year... also a late merry christmas or whatever you celebrate. Is genie still here? Great dude he was... Anyways, still loving you all.

Hah, I also see all my characters' names disappeared, I forgot there was a merge. I doubt I will be back to the game anyways.

Edit: Oh my siggie disappeared too, oh well time for reintroductions I guess, I'm Cascabel your favourite pink chanter, or was rather. I still like being called Casca tho, I'm no getting rid of that alias any time soon.

Yes! Wow how long has it been... This feels weird (and so do these forums eugh what happened)

wait, having a signature isn't an option anymore? this feels so odd, maybe I shouldn't have left haha, agh I shouldn't always dwell in the past. As you can see I haven't lost my ability to write too much irrelevant crap.

Edit: oh god I just saw this 

I can't believe someone remembers me I'm gonna cry

Migraines! And yeah I'd love a faith piercing, but I have to take a break from piercing my ears as I still have 6 ear piercings to heal from last month and cartilage piercings take around 6 to 9 months to heal.

I'll be getting one then though! /o/

And yey for looking younger!

Archived