Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*rises from the grave, gasps for air*

Peeve: When the yarn that I need for a blanket project is actually stuck in one of probably 13 boxes in the back warehouse and not on the floor like it's supposed to be. Not even kidding, almost threw out my back moving a box of yarn that must've been at least 30-40lbs in weight. Not a fun time.

Not a Peeve: Getting back into my comics again! Gonna finish this damn comic I wanted to do last year but didn't due to my motivation being slaughtered earlier in the year. That, and there's a pretty high chance I might be promoted to full-time manager at my job. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, though. >>;; Interviews are this week, final decision will be next week.

- When you want to do something good and adopt a pet rather than buying one, and they make you jump through 50 hoops!

Several phone calls, visiting the shelter, home inspection, and a fee that's just as expensive as buying a pet (in my case)

???

I get it that they want the pet to go to the best possible home but come on. No wonder people shop instead of adopt!

54 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Kind of Not a Peeve?:

I hate programming. I really do. I was stuck on this stupid problem all day yesterday, and, while AFK'ing in luna this morning, it suddenly clicked how I was supposed to do it.

#ThanksAion LOL

Wait until you start waking up in the middle of the night with a thought: "OMG I GOT IT ALL WRONG!"

Another peeve: They stopped selling my favourite non-alcoholic cider. T-T

3 minutes ago, Mayinne-DN said:

Wait until you start waking up in the middle of the night with a thought: "OMG I GOT IT ALL WRONG!"

Another peeve: They stopped selling my favourite non-alcoholic cider. T-T

I've dreamt about my code before. Q_Q I woke up this morning thinking about it. It wasn't until I was in luna that I finally went OH THAT'S HOW /pulls up visual studio /writes the fooking code /tests the code.

and I hate when they stop selling my favorite things. :(

3 minutes ago, Larxe-KT said:

Bunny!!!!!! I see you have 866 posts, I'm so behind!:ph34r:

I've been pretty lazy, lol. Work does provide some decent time for foruming, which is weirdly nice, but most of the posts on the forums lately aren't worth the Q_Q I'd get for responding to them. D:

Peeve - adopted an adult male kitty because we have two dogs and was sad seeing adult female kitty have to fight the dogs on her own.

but every nyerking time I sit down, this dude turns into a nyerking Mario Boo ghost and doesn’t stop until he’s on my lap or I throw him across the couch

- When your meds have different effects at different times during the day.

Better mood during the most of the day if I take them at night and no tiredness side effects. Feeling more like a human being!

Better appetite if I take them during the morning but tired soon after and mostly moody during the day, but feeling better in the evening close to bed time.

Like wtf?

Send help!?

Archived