Cheesecake-DN

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Peeve: Having to pay 800 Ncoin to transfer toons. All of my toons are on IS and TM -- which means they'd all end up on the same server. But some are asmo and some are ely. So basically I have no choice but to transfer some of them to Siel. Booooo. Guess I'll pick my one favorite ely and let the other two elys die a fiery death during the merge.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

Peeve: Having to pay 800 Ncoin to transfer toons. All of my toons are on IS and TM -- which means they'd all end up on the same server. But some are asmo and some are ely. So basically I have no choice but to transfer some of them to Siel. Booooo. Guess I'll pick my one favorite ely and let the other two elys die a fiery death during the merge.

So I think that whole section is poorly phrased.

If you want to transfer any characters before the merge, it's going to cost 800 NCoin. (So I'm going to have to pay to move my KR character to SL, since there are no faction conflicts on that account.)

If you have a faction conflict, moving those characters is going to be free.

Because that's what Korea, EU, and 2010 mergers did.

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

If you have a faction conflict, moving those characters is going to be free.

I hope that is true. I posted in FAQ to have Cyan clarify.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

I hope that is true. I posted in FAQ to have Cyan clarify.

Yeah.

It just really wouldn't make sense otherwise, and would be the most legitimate reason for a shitstorm I've ever seen in this game since they tried to sell protectorate keys on the BCM. : x

Edited by Cheesecake-IS

Bryos-DN   
4 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

PM your discontent to Hime! xD Or maybe Cyan. Or both!

I think I know why it is like that. Because of liking posts, and following and +ing. To avoid people from getting likes on a post and then editing it completely to a new one, being a big troll to those people who +ed your post. :P

Zkaza-KT   

There was a huge storm an hour ago. Lightnings every few seconds (I don't remember ordering a disco tonight!) and really, really, really strong wind - it looked like the trees might break at any moment. And the image of a tree flying into my window scared me enough to stay 20 minutes in bathroom, because it's the only room that has no windows.

Thanks, storm, now I can't sleep! ¬¬ 

I feel bad for anyone following me. On the way to 1k posts again, guis.

I love thunderstorms, just not big ones with strong wind and stuff. So many trees around here. I get nervous. : x

Peeve and Not a Peeve:

When a guy starts talking to me for a while, and I have to figure out if he's being friendly (which is the most common, of course) or flirting ("IS INNOWIN SINGLE!?"). I'm flattered when it's either one. Husband gets a laugh when it's the second one. Bless their hearts.

Also realizing I like talking to people. Hence 24k+ posts. It's why I like MMOs. I hate people, but I like talking to them??

Not a Peeve:

Got a chest freezer, so we can load up on frozen noms. <3

Peeve:

I don't have a neat little place to put it, so it's just hanging out at the end of the kitchen. >_>

Also having to wait until recycling day next week to get rid of the boxes it came in, which are hanging out behind my computer chair. I should stream again...

Bryos-DN   

I remember how we once discussed how Genie would not take anyone serious if they did not have more than a certain thousand posts. :P

So, basically, we are all random posters now, I guess.

Edited by Bryos-TM

9 hours ago, Bryos-TM said:

I remember how we once discussed how Genie would not take anyone serious if they did not have more than a certain thousand posts. :P

So, basically, we are all random posters now, I guess.

Can't even take myself seriously.

Not that I ever could, tbqh. >_>

Peeve:

Dust in my eye. Ouch.

13 minutes ago, Bryos-TM said:

Peeve:

People suggesting Katalam and Danaria as server names. I really hope they dont choose that one.

I couldn't agree more!

CLEp0A6WEAAZgK8.jpg:large

1 hour ago, Bryos-TM said:

Peeve:

People suggesting Katalam and Danaria as server names. I really hope they dont choose that one.

And Azphel and Ariel.

What part of no old server names or faction specific names do y'all not understand??

Larxe-KT   
20 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

And Azphel and Ariel.

What part of no old server names or faction specific names do y'all not understand??

It's hard!!

Bryos-DN   

Also, people who keep suggesting mythology or stuff like that. I mean, I get it, sounds cool, but... it is not happening, at all.

16 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Hahahaha!

Start spamming this pic:

ZY6zhPH.jpg

But I'm trying to have more chill. >_>

Our servers should just be two of Michelle Obama's best wtf face gifs. No actual names, just the gifs themselves.

Zkaza-KT   
19 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Hahahaha!

Start spamming this pic:

Please, use lower resolution of it, when spamming it.

10 minutes ago, Larxe-SL said:

I always get logged out after a while, what is this sorcery?

The old board did that too.  At least this one lets you re-log once, instead of ninety-six bazillion times...

Larxe-KT   
4 minutes ago, Aquileia-IS said:

The old board did that too.  At least this one lets you re-log once, instead of ninety-six bazillion times...

It did, just not as frequently. Oh well, the grass is still greener over here!