Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I've just been super tired and achy all day. Tomorrow's gonna suck because I can't take my next dose until tomorrow night, so I might have some withdrawal symptoms (looooool).

Not a Peeve:

Went on a 3mile walk (5km?). Helped the legs feel better.

edit:

Just saw the Parade of Nations for the Olympics. I WANT THE NAME-BEARER GIRLS' SNOW OUTFIT.

53e15a39-c832-4b67-88fc-813eb5a5589b-get

Inc rant:

The friendzone.

Like, I've watched all these guys raging that they do all these nice, wonderful things for girls, but they get nothing but the friendzone. I didn't know doing nice things required women to reciprocate their romantic affections, otherwise they're horrible, selfish people. Ugh. UGH. UUUUUUUUUUUUGH. The freaking entitlement sometimes just astounds me.

I hate entitlement so much. So many shitty things in this world are because of entitlement issues.

Not a Peeve:

These 50k doses of Vitamin D. O-O

7 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Inc rant:

The friendzone.

Like, I've watched all these guys raging that they do all these nice, wonderful things for girls, but they get nothing but the friendzone. I didn't know doing nice things required women to reciprocate their romantic affections, otherwise they're horrible, selfish people. Ugh. UGH. UUUUUUUUUUUUGH. The freaking entitlement sometimes just astounds me.

I hate entitlement so much. So many shitty things in this world are because of entitlement issues.

Not a Peeve:

These 50k doses of Vitamin D. O-O

Reminds me of the MGTOW sub Reddit. ?I don't know why I read that one, but sometimes I just do!?

8 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah. X.x

On the plus side, my DNA results came back. Scandanavian, British, and Ireland/Scotland/Wales, and European Jew. xD

I'm surprised. I'm less Germanic than I expected.

Oooou fun! I always wanted to do a DNA test, but I'm not willing to spend 100£ for it just yet. ?

Archived