Forums

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

Not a peeve:

• Tried a new hairstyle. I look fan-nyerking-tastic.

Ohh... Work rules or because of workmates? :P

Yes, LOL.

Work rules frown on short dresses, even with leggings. Plus I have to do a lot of bending and moving heavy things around the office, so a dress is inconvenient there. Let alone most of the people around me are male. xD If the dress were almost knee length, I could get away with it with the leggings, but, GG, I have to be this giantess.

What kind of hairstyle you doing now?

50 minutes ago, Mayinne-DN said:

Well, we have tried to have non-swearing days, but it never worked...

My supervisor was all like, I'm trying not to swear so much because we're in this new, open office space and stuff, but, /glances at email, WHAT THE F* I FIXED THAT.

So I said, Do we need a swear jar?

Thinking of bringing in a big jar with a cutesy label on it that says "Non-Disney Words."

Just now, Bryos-DN said:

No way I am posting pictures of me online. :P And, I have no idea how to look up models by hairstyles.

Fair enough! :P If you knew what the name of the hairstyle was, you could google it.

My hairstyle is "nerd female who doesn't know how to do hair whose hair is 7cm too long and has a haircut scheduled for next week."

I'm afraid to google that.

9 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

My supervisor was all like, I'm trying not to swear so much because we're in this new, open office space and stuff, but, /glances at email, WHAT THE F* I FIXED THAT.

So I said, Do we need a swear jar?

Thinking of bringing in a big jar with a cutesy label on it that says "Non-Disney Words."

xD

If we ever get a swear jar, I'd have to start working from home... I hate working from home... :/ 

-------

I cut my hair myself.... it looks accordingly...

Peeve and not a peeve:

Just did all the paperwork and contacting HR and stuff to apply to a new position in the company that'd make me a full-time employee after being a lowly intern!

Peeve because I am terrified and it's not exactly what I want to do.

Not a Peeve because predictability and benefits and higher pay!

On 3/27/2018 at 3:36 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

I was guessing 25-28, lol.

Now I feel really old all of a sudden.

*will be 27 in June and yet looks like a fat 12 year old*
I had a discussion with my friend tonight about kids on their phones and I just had to stop us by saying "We literally sound like old people."

With that said.
Peeve: The people who decided it would be cute to not put items back on the shelf and instead leave about 30 decorative baskets for me to pick up. Really appreciate you, dude.

Not a Peeve: My best friend of nearly 15 years and her fiancee are now playing Aion. Fresh blood. I mean. ¬¬

7 hours ago, Dolanna-DN said:

*will be 27 in June and yet looks like a fat 12 year old*
I had a discussion with my friend tonight about kids on their phones and I just had to stop us by saying "We literally sound like old people."

With that said.
Peeve: The people who decided it would be cute to not put items back on the shelf and instead leave about 30 decorative baskets for me to pick up. Really appreciate you, dude.

Not a Peeve: My best friend of nearly 15 years and her fiancee are now playing Aion. Fresh blood. I mean. ¬¬

Hahaha yeah, just turned 27 this month. I'm not sure how old I look. I got in trouble once while on vacation with my husband last year because we were in the 18+ area LOL. They thought I was 17 and my husband 19.

People suck.

Yeee fresh meat.

Peeve:

Wearing sunglasses at work because nyerk these overhead lights and screens.

Archived