Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

Decided to give it a try (not playing it, just watch), and it seems a pretty well made game. The characters and scenes are nicely written and put together. Not my genre though, of course. Lol.

40 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Husbando finished the game.

Main story or side quests as well?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Decided to give it a try (not playing it, just watch), and it seems a pretty well made game. The characters and scenes are nicely written and put together. Not my genre though, of course. Lol.

Main story or side quests as well?

All of the above.

I don't hate the ending, but I don't like it either. It was...poorly written if you didn't catch certain nearly Easter Egg levels of info from pieces of the game on top of some other problems it had that I don't want to be spoilerific about.

The game as a whole was pretty well made. Had decent amounts of content. It was just...that ending.

4 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

I have been standing my ground with my 32-bit computer for quite a lot of years, and still works. But I have been really tempted to upgrade. I really want to. >_> I want at least a 64 bit one.

Upgrade, man. Get 8+ gigs of RAM and have your mind blown.

On 19.4.2018 at 10:41 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Bloodwork came back normal, so no answer on what is going wrong with me. lol

But happy news, I got the new position at work, which means I get to turn into a full-time employee!

Could it be stress? o:

And congrats! This usually means more money... Weeeeee! <3

5 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Could it be stress? o:

And congrats! This usually means more money... Weeeeee! <3

It's probably compounded by stress, yes. D: Husband and I are working on getting more exercise in to see if that counters it. I can't adjust my meds much more without the side effects getting worse (yay nausea and weight gain!).

And it's about 1.5x what I'm currently being paid as an intern! :D

17 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It's probably compounded by stress, yes. D: Husband and I are working on getting more exercise in to see if that counters it. I can't adjust my meds much more without the side effects getting worse (yay nausea and weight gain!).

And it's about 1.5x what I'm currently being paid as an intern! :D

Aweeeh ;/ Just hang in tight. Working out and eating healthy should make things better for sure since it makes you have more energy. Listen to your body. <3

That's not bad at all. I hope you have fun with your new job. :3

Pet Peeve: Telemarketers who like to use the charities I support to try and get money from me. >:( Just had a phone call today about donating money for one of said organizations (which I kindly declined since I don't have funds to donate even if it was legit), and after Googling the number, it's a telephone scam. Damnit.

Not a Pet Peeve: My boss at work is going to be retiring at the end of this week. He's been working where I'm at for about 13-14 years, but has been around the block working for well over 40 years now. He's a really nice guy, an army vet, and also a nerd who used to play Runescape back in the day. Also paints Warhammer 40k figures, too.

My coworkers and I threw a party for him this past Sunday. I made him a knitted hat and a batch of brownies for him (and his wife if he so chooses to share them). I'm hoping to see him one last time before he leaves on Saturday since I have a D&D camp to go to that's nearby. It's going to be sad to see him go, but he promises he'll come around to get frames and mats for his photographs since he's going to do photography full-time during his retirement. If he doesn't we might have to call him in to cover shifts. xD

People whom you ask to stop contacting you who refuse, get blocked, then get a new phone and email to contact you anyway. What part of Do not contact me in any way ever again or I will file a harassment lawsuit against them do they not understand? UGH!

Pet Peeve: I got a bad cold and decided to take Nyquil and damn, it hit in... I passed out so quickly. Hope it works and makes the cold pass faster. u.u

Not a Pet Peeve: Finally managed to book all my flights for this year to see my better half. LDRs can get rough but it's worth it. <3

Archived