Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s different.. there aren’t really any quests other than try not to die.  Literally everything around you is a resource, and you can craft billions yes billions of items.

i haven’t even scratched the surface really, but so far it’s really good.

also, 100% nudity is lalz especially when you max out the male genitalia at start, and it flops around wildly until you’re able to craft clothes.  Females are just as floppy up north lol

Just don’t get murdered while running around naked. Apparently all body movement stops once you hit the ground. What I mean by that is I was laying on my back with my legs tucked behind me and my third leg at full mast. It was actually pretty funny

Peeve: It's Monday! >o< Monday's are usually so busy at work... Hope it'll be okay. Wish you all a good start into the week. <3

Not a peeve: Getting excited for the Bless Online launch! Anyone of you will give it a try? :3

Peeve:

Nausea after eating, no matter what I eat or how much I eat. I am so tired of doctors, and I don't want to see another one. Starting to really feel like a hypochondriac! D: I've almost met my deductible with my insurance company, and I have $7k+ of existing medical debt to deal with! And I have to pay tuition soon! Stress isn't helping!

*external screaming*

help

Not a Peeve:

That we've gotten nice amounts of rain without being the deluge that's drowned Baltimore. Slightly concerned for that tropical nonsense coming from the Gulf, though.

Also got to talk to my brother for the first time in months, so that was nice.

13 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

help

I'd send you some mental health improvement kit, but I don't know where. ^^;

Peeve and not a peeve:

The holiday is getting too long. It's pretty here, I got tons of pictures, all the souveniers and gifts I needed, some inspiration for possible story, but... I wanna go home!

Peeve:

At that weird stage of life where everyone from my graduating class is either having or have kids. There's a handful of us left who don't. :| 

10 year reunion coming up soon.

I really want ginger cookies.

Stomach still hates me, but a little bit less today.

I need to make the Husband's skirt thing (it's not a skirt, but I have to make it like it's a skirt sans a panel and not sewn up all the way in the back).

I need to make my pattern for my outfit. I'm glad I at least made the ornament. It's something!

I still haven't been fingerprinted at work, so I can't do the thingsssss. :<

Not a Peeve:

Had last physical therapy appointment today! WOOOOO!

Only $600 left on the hospital bill.

Got paid.

Assuming I don't see a doc for this stomach thing, had last doc appointment until late June! (dentist q_q)

While it's terrible that the volcano is wrecking some people, it's really pretty, too. I wish I could go look at it. Freaking Pele, man.

I found out two of the people in my department also played Star Wars Galaxies as their first MMO, so we were all able to talk about it! That was pretty awesome.

They also like dank memes.

Played D&D the other day, and it was pretty awesome.

My black forest cake cupcakes were legit. Found a good recipe for those.

Soothing music.

THERE ARE FIREFLIES IN MY YARD OMG ASLIKFHLKASFJHAS! <3

17 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Played D&D the other day, and it was pretty awesome

What character and adventure did you play? 

Just saying hi from the not-really-nice wi-fi on Nice airport. I might write something more coherent when I get home tomorrow...

27 minutes ago, Seinka-DN said:

What character and adventure did you play? 

Just saying hi from the not-really-nice wi-fi on Nice airport. I might write something more coherent when I get home tomorrow...

We're partway through some goblin mines dwarf shipping goods adventure. I'm an elf wizard who's a bit of a snooty, awkward, socially inept nyerk to people she doesn't know well, but is actually warm-hearted once she gets used to them.

Legit funsies. We're trying to recruit two more people right now, but one has a new baby and the other has a horrible, controlling fiancee who's terrified of him making more friends and "becoming a nerd."

2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Airport wifi sucks, as well as hotels'. 

Yes but, in flight Wifi rocks, so long as you don't want to game or, if you do, can deal with the lag. It's Satellite, usually by Viasat, my ISP and, latency is around 600 ms. I use it every time I fly, won't take an airline that doesn't have Viasat in flight because I can log in to my account and I don't have to pay extra for in flight Wifi.

He can get a refund on that right? Or do you feel bad in the sense that he no longer has a shiny new game to look forward to?

It's surprising how bad the launch went for Bless considering they had so many chances in the past to correct what went wrong. I read somewhere that this is their fourth attempt at reviving the game since it failed in Korea and Russia, and was cancelled (never launched?) by Aeria Games in the US.

5 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

He can get a refund on that right? Or do you feel bad in the sense that he no longer has a shiny new game to look forward to?

It's surprising how bad the launch went for Bless considering they had so many chances in the past to correct what went wrong. I read somewhere that this is their fourth attempt at reviving the game since it failed in Korea and Russia, and was cancelled (never launched?) by Aeria Games in the US.

Shiny new game...and he's staunchly defending it even though all his friends refunded and I never bought into the hype. I warned him against it from the beginning, but I get where he's coming from. He wants a new fantasy MMO with active combat and knight armor and stuff. Like, he's been looking forward to this for months, and it's catastrophically bad. Poor thing.

Like, when Steam is issuing refunds even though you have 24+ hours on a game, it's baaaaaaaad.

We both looked forward to ArcheAge, and we saw how that turned out, plus the other shitty MMO launches we've participated in... I'm no longer a pre-order/launch person unless I REALLY want my name in that game. ESPECIALLY in Asian MMOs. Sorry, NC, but you've burned me a few times too many, too.

40 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Shiny new game...and he's staunchly defending it even though all his friends refunded and I never bought into the hype. I warned him against it from the beginning, but I get where he's coming from. He wants a new fantasy MMO with active combat and knight armor and stuff. Like, he's been looking forward to this for months, and it's catastrophically bad. Poor thing.

Like, when Steam is issuing refunds even though you have 24+ hours on a game, it's baaaaaaaad.

We both looked forward to ArcheAge, and we saw how that turned out, plus the other shitty MMO launches we've participated in... I'm no longer a pre-order/launch person unless I REALLY want my name in that game. ESPECIALLY in Asian MMOs. Sorry, NC, but you've burned me a few times too many, too.

I was also looking forward to Bless. :( However, I guess I inwardly saw the writing on the wall because I did not buy the $40 pre-launch pack. I said I would wait two days until it was on sale for $30 (today). Well... I'm not going to spend a penny on it now. They need to overhaul it before I'll consider buying it. I bet it ends up in Steam's summer sale next month for $15 or $20. I MIGHT buy it then, depending on what kind of fixes have been performed on it. Disappointing.

4 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Whats up with Bless? Similar case to Black Desert?

Many issues. Translations, missing content, horrible lag/fps, bugs preventing people from even launching the game, item duplication issues messing up the economy, and much more. I was watching a stream the day it launch and one of the servers couldn't even use the chat or loot lol. There are a TON of videos on YouTube about the many issues Bless has. It's just ridiculous because the game is a few years old. A new game? Ok, sure, crap happens. But this game has already been released in three (four?) other countries. NA release should not be strife with problems.

BDO is in a much better situation than Bless. :| It's just...maybe it's hilarious to me that all these BnS/Aion/BDO/etc players were like BLESS IS BEST and now they've quietly slunk back into the shadows because the game makes FFXIV 1.0 look good. :(

I wanted it to succeed too because it looked really cool, but, man, the writing on this wall was in big bold red comic sans.

Archived