Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

14 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Airport wifi sucks, as well as hotels'. 

The wifis in hotels were OK-ish, I didn't have any issues with them. I only had my phone with me, though, so the options of where I what could have the issues were quite limited. The airport wifi, though... it disconnected me three times, when I tried to login to my email... >_>

14 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

We're partway through some goblin mines dwarf shipping goods adventure. I'm an elf wizard who's a bit of a snooty, awkward, socially inept nyerk to people she doesn't know well, but is actually warm-hearted once she gets used to them.

Legit funsies. We're trying to recruit two more people right now, but one has a new baby and the other has a horrible, controlling fiancee who's terrified of him making more friends and "becoming a nerd."

That looks like Lost Mine of Phendelver, that's quite a cool adventure. Have fun. :) And good luck with the players.

I'm currently DMing Curse of Strahd (horror story with vampire overlord), but the holiday messed up the schedule... 

10 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It's just...maybe it's hilarious to me that all these BnS/Aion/BDO/etc players were like BLESS IS BEST and now they've quietly slunk back into the shadows because the game makes FFXIV 1.0 look good. :(

Doesn't this happen with every new MMO lately?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a peeve or anything, but I am Internet infamous now.

I have this little cult in-game that tries to annoy me on LFG by saying stuff like "You should post it in forums!". Its just so sad, but hilarious. I think they got butthurt after I disagreed with the Sunayaka Headgear drama.

1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

Not a peeve or anything, but I am Internet infamous now.

I have this little cult in-game that tries to annoy me on LFG by saying stuff like "You should post it in forums!". Its just so sad, but hilarious. I think they got butthurt after I disagreed with the Sunayaka Headgear drama.

Welcome to my life, dearest Bryos. :(

5 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Long and unexpected naps are sure odd. You sure feel refreshed after one, but it does confuse you so much.

You might wanna try power napping! I used to do that a lot after school years ago. <3

Sadly, can't do that anymore since I'm working. lol

Peeve:

My mood is being a bit weird since yesterday. Kinda plain. Need to cheer up somehow and also need to go to the gym today. u.u

Is it weird how non-human characteristics are more attractive to the eye just as human characteristics are if they are well taken care of? I feel like I made a discovery. Overgrown lawn with obese weeds is less attractive than a nicely kept, in shape yard just  like how the same applies to human beings. 

I’m no Galileo but that just makes perfect sense 

What can I say, I’m a passionate person. I see beauty in everything. Yesterday I took a three minute video of this butterfly slowly flapping their wings.    It was beautiful. 

I don’t mind yelling and sleep as much as I mind running or throwing punches in sleep. That awful feeling of not running fast enough or not making contact with the punch is so aggravating that you wake up even more pissed off 

I've had lots of violent dreams lately, too, that include running, jumping, punching, and trying to kill someone who's trying to hurt me/the Husband. It's so weird. Like, no reason for it. I haven't been watching or playing anything violent...

I just scared the shit out of my husband when I yelled. I wasn't having bad dreams at the time. :( Normally I'm having bad dreams when it happens. I think it might have been because I took all three meds together at 3am since we didn't get back until late.

Not a Peeve:

BABY DUCKLINGS DAWWWWWWW.

They were snuggled together on a rock. It was daww.

Beaches!

Avoiding sunburn!

dude let the sun burn your skin.  it's like eating leftovers - the damage is there, but it's so small that it actually builds your defenses against it.  

like building up your resistance to poisons by infecting yourself with minimal amounts 

p.is.s.s  off the hippie neighbors enough that they come to your door, then call the cops! win win

Peeve:

We were talking about horror movies today. One person mentioned Jeepers Creepers (I never watched that one, but I have heard of it), and another person commented on how the "refused to watch it, because the director was a criminal and how everyone should have done the same". I mean, I dont care remotely enough about the personal lives of the people who worked on a film. Its just 2 hours of entertainment.

Archived