Forums

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

Really? I have done it, and the first time is really fun doing it by yourself. Choosing what you can do, going wherever you want, your own schedules.

Yeah, I've only done trips within the US on my own. All over the US, but, I mean, most people still speak my language, familiar brands, same currency, laws, no passport, etc, lol

I don't count our cruise through the Carribean as a foreign trip. :P We stayed on the beaten path for that one.

I think for our intro to Japan, we'd do a tour to become familiar with it. My professor might have suggestions though!

Watch the E3 EA conference, and it was a really meh one, in terms of releases. I mean, you cannot expect much from EA nowadays, but I digress.

Like, EA Sports, I do not give a single nyerk about; stuff like FIFA, I am surprised people are still into it. That mobile game presentation was a cringe-fest and the trailer had little to no actual relevance. Anthem is not my thing, ad it did not seem that impressive anyway (other than the ambience and swift atmosphere changes). It was interesting, however, that the best releases, and who took most of the attention I bet, were their indie developers. Both Unravel Two and Sea of Solitude have great potential, and seem to have a really good idea behind them.

The ones on Sunday could be something interesting, will be checking it out. I am mostly excited for the one on Monday.

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday. I AM SO nyerkING SICK OF BATTLE ROYALE GAMES. I think it was Battlefront getting it.

As for xBox's conference, way better than EA's at least. My notes:

• Showing Battlefront V AGAIN. Ugh.
  • A nice ambience, fields with dinosaurs. Great potential for some kind of adventure game... But not, its nyerking Halo.
  • Crackdown or whatever. I hated the main character constantly using catchphrases... ugh.
  • It was hinting so hard Life is Strange 2. It wasnt, but I REALLY liked it. I love how they deal with so many emotions in their games. Seeing the perspective of a child playing... I am hyped.
  • We Happy Few was bought by Microsoft, just LOL. But, regardless, it actually looks decent now. More story-driven, which is basically what the first few minutes of the game was hinting at.

Waiting for Bethesda's conference next.

14 hours ago, Gamegenie-KT said:

@cheese    I'm jealous.  Promised myself after last deployment, would never leave the country again..... unless it was to outer space

Hahaha

If you want ez-mode out of the country, there's always Hawaii!

Just don't fly United through Chicago/anyone through Chicago. Eternal hatred.

On 6/11/2018 at 1:27 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hahaha

If you want ez-mode out of the country, there's always Hawaii!

Just don't fly United through Chicago/anyone through Chicago. Eternal hatred.

Can’t fly anymore due to anxiety!  And I used to skydive smfh

uh... has anyone tried ESO lately?  I’m currently addicted.  Conan Exiles was cool until I caved and started using console commands.  ESO is pretty lit right now.  And I’m only level 5 lol honeymoon status

18 minutes ago, Gamegenie-KT said:

Can’t fly anymore due to anxiety!  And I used to skydive smfh

uh... has anyone tried ESO lately?  I’m currently addicted.  Conan Exiles was cool until I caved and started using console commands.  ESO is pretty lit right now.  And I’m only level 5 lol honeymoon status

Klonopin! And first class. And not United. Or do a month long cruise to and from Europe.

Husband was playing ESO. He really liked it, but he couldn't get any of us to play with him. I didn't like the art style lol. xD

All the important E3 conferences are done, rather sad because I have so much fun watching.

I am so excited for The Last of Us 2. The gameplay for it looked really dynamic. The new Spiderman game us so much like the Batman Arkham series, which I might try out (Arkham Asylum and City were really neat).

When From Software appeared on screen during the Sony conference, I was excited as I was thinking "Bloodborne 2! Please!". Ended up being a more artistic french game, which I will definitely check because that also falls under my category.

Oh, and I was so hoping for Nintendo to release Bayonetta 3, but nah. Sad.

Not a peeve: We've had some nice thunderstorms coming in since yesterday and it's been so lovely! Best weather to sleep especially after so many weeks of burning heat. I was quite desperate so I got myself a fan via Amazon. Might sound very normal, not for me though. ACs are very uncommon in Austria since we used to have very mild summers, which has changed a lot in the past few years. So I found my own solution and it's awesome. <3

A peeve: I've been procrastinating a lot on my own projects and I dunno why... lol I've been working on building up my portfolio regarding photography but I've been kinda slow on things recently. z.z

On 6/13/2018 at 6:13 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Peeve:

Sore throat! It's nyerking June. I better not be getting sick from all the GD petri dishes that are people on vacation.

Yeah, I'm sick. So pissed. My head is stuffed up, and my body hurts.

I went into work because I had an update to do today. I was expecting it to take 30 minutes. J/k 2 hours later while being carefully phone supervised by the guy I was doing the update for and started with being interrogated by...I used the "female superpower" of being functional for two hours to get it done and then went right tf home. Lots of handwashing and hand sanitizer and staying far away from my coworkers.

27 minutes ago, Gamegenie-KT said:

I feel like that's your status fairly often m8

Do you take immune system boosters?

I don't, but I should. I'm just stressed 99% of the time, and that's not good for the immune system.

That, and flying in a petri dish of people who refuse to wash their hands doesn't help. People are so nyerking gross.

Edit:

Husbando is also super sick. More sick than me. It's rough. I didn't buy much in way of groceries this week, so it's going to be whatever I can salvage from the freezer or what his parents bring us. x_X

Archived