Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

On 10/08/2017 at 9:06 PM, Bryos-TM said:

I think I know why it is like that. Because of liking posts, and following and +ing. To avoid people from getting likes on a post and then editing it completely to a new one, being a big troll to those people who +ed your post. :P

An option to remove your own posts would still be nice if editing is too much, I think that's gone too?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

When you're really tired, and you finally get home from whatever you were doing...only to find that there is a giant cicada killer wasp buzzing in front of your front door.

/doesn't leave car

I'm an arachnophobe.  Utterly terrified of spiders.  I was six years old at the time, and it was summer.  What six year old doesn't hurl the front door open and charge outside into the sunny day?

Well...

A spider had woven its web, a HUGE web, right across the front door, and I literally skidded to a halt, in the nick of time.  Shuddering, I closed the door, and decided it would be best to play in the back yard...

That still gives me the shivers. 

9 minutes ago, Aquileia-IS said:

I'm an arachnophobe.  Utterly terrified of spiders.  I was six years old at the time, and it was summer.  What six year old doesn't hurl the front door open and charge outside into the sunny day?

Well...

A spider had woven its web, a HUGE web, right across the front door, and I literally skidded to a halt, in the nick of time.  Shuddering, I closed the door, and decided it would be best to play in the back yard...

That still gives me the shivers. 

eww D:

My sister found a black widow once while we were playing outside.

Big grape of nope.

Once I was visiting a friend, who saw a spider and started freaking out, screaming: "Throw it away! Throw it away!" So I killed the spider and threw it out from the terrace. And then she looked at me, as if I just brutally murdered a puppy and said: "What did it do to you?" (Seriously? Fine, next time you start freaking out, I'll leave it be!)

Totally not a peeve:

When people love my bakings.  :x

Archived