Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

18 hours ago, Gamegenie-KT said:

Think of the positive side - your immune systems are strengthening! Pain is weakness leaving the body

Note: that only holds true until about your mid 30's, at which time most pain is a red flag, signaling a serious issue lol

My track record with pain hasn't been very good, lol. :P Thanks, genetics!

12 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I am getting sick as well. Yay. Thank you, Cheese. :P

You're welcome! I just wanted to share my love with the world!

I'm so hungry. Larxe, feed us pls qq

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's better, lol. I hate server problems. I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY GAME DAMMIT.

Been playing Terraria the last two days because too sick to do much else. Downloaded a bunch of mods, so the game is new and fresh again.

I did the expresslane pickup at a Harris Teeter (grocery store like Kroger) today, and I've been doing my shopping wrong this whole time. The only thing I underestimated was saying 1 banana literally meant ONE BANANA. Which is just fine, but still, lol.

It can be pretty fun, Terraria. It can also be really tedious, but I like making ugly, basic structures while admiring the true works of art some players put out. Like, wtf, y'all made a 2D Taj Mahal, and I'm over here with rectangles. I'M NOT JEALOUS OR ANYTHING. /unskilled

Yeah...the expresslane pickup was amazing. Barely had to socialize with anyone. They put the groceries in my car; I paid them with my card. No spreading disease/being diseased through the grocery store. No standing in line. No awkward small talk with the checkout people. It was all good. I loved it, AND I can order all the groceries from my desk at work and then go to the store and pick them up! I didn't know I needed this in my life, but I did.

I have said so before, and I will say it again. Having family reunions or parties in your house is bloody amazing. I literally couldnt choose what sweet thing to have as nighttime appetiser. 

3 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I did the expresslane pickup at a Harris Teeter (grocery store like Kroger) today, and I've been doing my shopping wrong this whole time. The only thing I underestimated was saying 1 banana literally meant ONE BANANA. Which is just fine, but still, lol.

LOL

7 hours ago, Seinka-DN said:

Not a peeve: new Darkenlock (Aion fanfic) chapter is out! :x

Peeve: I have forgotten stuff from the previous chapters and it's confusing... :/ 

I hate that...when it's been so long since you read the older material that you've forgotten things.

"i don't like the art"

note: you can actually go inside everything you see on screen, amazeaballs 

I0jdSLY.jpg

Not_peeve.png: having a treadmill, bench press, and various other gym equips readily available at home so I don't have to pay some stupid monthly membership fee to some stupid gym

9 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Lol. I remember you using them in the past.

I have 1 hour trips between home and daily places. Loads of free timez. Not going anywhere.

duuude, I made those back when I was at, like, 12k posts, lol.

6VbfLXx.png

wtf, cake, lol

It was a weird day when I beat Zelandia. I still get a chuckle that someone was writing a ZelxCheese Aion fanfic. I wonder what ever became of it. I never looked at fanfiction.net or w/e to see if they posted anything.

Archived