Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That moment when YouTube starts recommending "Christian lifestyle tips" videos. The hell? I no idea why it would suggest stuff like "The Dos and Donts of Christian marriages on the bed" or "What all Christian girls should do before getting married".

Again, what the hell, YT? 

9 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Sneezing while driving in traffic.

I was lucky and never had skin problems, and then the fire nation attacked and I'm mad about it.

Sneezing is fine. At least a pastime that replaces my growing anger at other drivers.

Also, about skin, is it literally a burn or was it just the meme? Lol.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

Sneezing is fine. At least a pastime that replaces my growing anger at other drivers.

Also, about skin, is it literally a burn or was it just the meme? Lol.

So, humble brag here, I never get acne breakouts. It's been awesome. However that changed since May. I don't have huge nasty red pimples or anything, but it's still stress acne, and it makes me mad. MY BEAUTIFUL SKIN.

Bought good cleansing stuff and moisturizer, so hopefully that'll take it down.

/vanity

Some vanity brag on my part as well, if you dont mind.

Back when I was really young, like between 5 to 9, my arms were covered in those, small fairly indiscernible. Then they just disappeared. Few years later, the ususl forhead pimples appeared, but my hairstyle did wonders concealing them. Nowadays, my skin is perfect.

Welp. It's nice to know I have the hate-me glow active. :| Second time in three days after quite a while of nothing.

Peeve:

No ETA on our next software build, and everyone's getting antsy about it.

Not a Peeve:

Got a giftcard and candy for beta testing a new training program at work.

• 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Are you getting hit by it, Cheese? 

We're supposed to start eating hurricane tonight/tomorrow, and then it's supposed to stick around for several days. We're already getting small rainstorms from the furthest edges of the hurricane. It's pretty spooky outside. My department is planning on staying home tomorrow.

Archived