Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That’s so nasty.. it def picked up something that quickly retreated into the darkest regions of the phone in order to spawn and multiply 

shivers

peeve- neighbors that rake their leaves into the street and think it’s no longer their problem.

b*tch, if they blow onto my lawn I’m calling the cops 

• 2 weeks later...

Dropping by to say hello! How are ya'll? :3 

Not a peeve: Gosh, I might be moving over an ocean to my better half and I'm getting more and more excited the closer we get into the whole process of it. <3

Peeve: Teh weather has been soooo depressing. Been raining all day. u.u

• 2 months later...
On 27.7.2019 at 7:07 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

I just log in to see if anyone's messaged me.

I juts log in to pay our houses, but that's about it. Nothing currently there which actually excites me!

I rather focus a bit on real life stuff and just play when I get bored or have a bit time on my hands. X3

7 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I juts log in to pay our houses, but that's about it. Nothing currently there which actually excites me!

I rather focus a bit on real life stuff and just play when I get bored or have a bit time on my hands. X3

I feel ya. Real life's been an absolute butt lately. Really enjoyed my 4 weeks of no school/vacations/etc/only work, so I could get through Stormblood and Shadowbringers in FFXIV before I got busy again.

On 29.7.2019 at 9:53 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

I feel ya. Real life's been an absolute butt lately. Really enjoyed my 4 weeks of no school/vacations/etc/only work, so I could get through Stormblood and Shadowbringers in FFXIV before I got busy again.

Oh nice! Seems like a lot of people have been into FFXIV lately. o:

I've been prepping for a big overseas move, 3 weeks to go - yay! <3 Ca't wait to get settled again and have a bit of time on m hands to play again. Currently it sucks a bit since most of my furniture is gone and my gaming setup is sooo sad. X3 

Hope you get to enjoy the summer! I believe school should be starting very soon as far as I recall correctly. :3

3 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Oh nice! Seems like a lot of people have been into FFXIV lately. o:

I've been prepping for a big overseas move, 3 weeks to go - yay! <3 Ca't wait to get settled again and have a bit of time on m hands to play again. Currently it sucks a bit since most of my furniture is gone and my gaming setup is sooo sad. X3 

Hope you get to enjoy the summer! I believe school should be starting very soon as far as I recall correctly. :3

It does. T_T I don't wanna gooooo...

Exciting you get to move!

On 31.7.2019 at 2:02 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

It does. T_T I don't wanna gooooo...

Exciting you get to move!

You can do it! Try to stay positive. <3

Weeee, I'm very excited but also a bit worried. New country, new people, new job and what not. It's going to be interesting for sure. :3

2 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

You can do it! Try to stay positive. <3

Weeee, I'm very excited but also a bit worried. New country, new people, new job and what not. It's going to be interesting for sure. :3

After the way work has been the last few days, I'd rather have school. x_x

13 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

After the way work has been the last few days, I'd rather have school. x_x

Must be really rough! I've always prefered work over school. But I've considered getting a degree once I've moved and settled. Super happy with my job opportunities, but I feel like I could achieve more. Education in the USA is very expensive though, so still thinking about it. >.<

3 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Must be really rough! I've always prefered work over school. But I've considered getting a degree once I've moved and settled. Super happy with my job opportunities, but I feel like I could achieve more. Education in the USA is very expensive though, so still thinking about it. >.<

US education cost is rubbish. We've already spent probably $50k between the Husband and me so far.

...after financial aid.

:(

But work is all this micromanagement nonsense that's made everything really unpleasant, plus I don't know if I want to stay in this field anymore. :(

On 2.8.2019 at 2:05 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

US education cost is rubbish. We've already spent probably $50k between the Husband and me so far.

...after financial aid.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean especially since my fiancé is in a similar situation. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'll take my time and look into it to make sure it's worth it. I've been doing pretty good without an additional degree in my field. But you never know when you move to another country which is pretty much the opposite from what you're used to. X3

5 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Oh yeah, I know what you mean especially since my fiancé is in a similar situation. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'll take my time and look into it to make sure it's worth it. I've been doing pretty good without an additional degree in my field. But you never know when you move to another country which is pretty much the opposite from what you're used to. X3

Totally. X.x

The worst part is I don't want to work in this field anymore. :( But I have no idea what I'd want to switch to, so I'm just going to keep going.

On 7/27/2019 at 0:07 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah, I dunno. A lot of faces have come and gone. I just log in to see if anyone's messaged me.

Also, my little brother has moved to St Louis. Poor thing.

That poor soul!  Hope he enjoys his time here though.  It's really not that bad of a city if you stay away from certain areas.  If he enjoys irl pvp, I can suggest some spots.

15 minutes ago, Gamegenie-KT said:

That poor soul!  Hope he enjoys his time here though.  It's really not that bad of a city if you stay away from certain areas.  If he enjoys irl pvp, I can suggest some spots.

Hahaha, yeah, I'm not sure where exactly they're sticking him. Last time I talked to him, he said he was doing all right.

Archived