Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, for our ten year wedding anniversary, we're doing a rewedding in the style we wanted back in the day, but we'd had to do a religious wedding for my parents. Going full nerd with it. "Mawwage is what bwings us togetha todayy." Costumes. Etc.

I'm thinking of having the harpist play this at some point during the wedding:

See who notices and gets nervous.

Legit excited.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

That's a name I haven't seen in a while. Hey, Ode!

I'm kinda excited to run around throwing paint at everything.

On 8/11/2019 at 10:54 PM, Gamegenie-KT said:

Wb Ode.   Tons of changes and looks like even more coming up soon.

Hi :)

I had to take a break after I fractured my elbow .

Glad to be back - I made my new one Jingle (the l is an i because one of my other alts is Jingle).

So far it's fun!  :)

Ode

3 hours ago, GitGud-DN said:

My pet peeve is reading cheesecake, going to the fridge and there isnt even the prepackaged filling from Philly Cream Cheese.  

I am moderately sorry.

Seeing my name doesn't make me want cheesecake anymore. :<

Not a Peeve:

Literally almost done with this costume.

PAX is my favorite because it's all video games instead of comics/pop culture/anime.

My only minus was that I was dressed as Blade and Soul's promo archer, and it turns out LoL's Ashe looks similar. Dx

Also, there's a pic where I look super grey, and it's kinda funny. The undead. Also another pic where I'm fooking glowwing because white + white + more white + sun.

3 hours ago, Gamegenie-KT said:

With as much cosplay as you’ve done over the years, I’m guessing you’re a Master Seamstress by now.  

What will you be making next?  Aethertech would be legit but would probably take an insane amount of work

I mean, I made this costume in three and a half weeks. T_T

Next costume is the "rewedding" costumes. After that, I want to finally make my freaking Princess Serenity from Sailor Moon. I have the mats/fabric/etc.

Not a Peeve:

Quitting my job. I need the time to work on school/other projects. :/

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have one today.

When the Weather Channel says 15% chance of rain in your area/Expect dry conditions over the next six hours and there is no sign of anything on the local radar, so you go on a walk and, when you're still a quarter mile from your house, it starts POURING rain.

*insert gif of Tarkin saying "She lied. She lied to us!" because somebody was a meanieface and turned off images on the forums*

Legit Where tf did that cloud come from. The South in the summer is a rude beast.

That's what I get for going outside. I should have stayed indoors and played video games instead.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like we’ve gotten a ton of rain this year all over.  I wonder how much the reduced pollution had to do with it.

What I really wonder though... how white will Christmas be???  

fingers crossed for 2 feet of snow per week, but temps staying around 30

Archived