Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

9 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

Yaay! Glad to see that things are getting better. I'm looking for a new place too and it's been a pain in the nyerk! >.< Hope you get it! <3

Yeah, we're going to go fill out the offer paperwork today. : x

This is crazy. I've never done this before, lol.

The guy with the eye was impressed with it, and it passed the Husband's dad's inspection as well. So going to start the due diligence process and get the house inspected and stuff. I'M SO NERVOUS LOL.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gamegenie-SL said:

Oh man... have fun with the underwriting process and be prepared to be a nervous wreck the whole time. 

Dont make any large purchases throughout the time lol

iknorite? :|

I had to sign all 150 odd pages of docs for my mother's house ("My Name" on the behalf of "Her Name" and whatever else it was I had to write >_<), so the paperwork wouldn't be...new.

I think the incoming family drama is gonna be so much worse than dealing with the bank/mortgage/etc/etc/etc companies. ._.

Terrified of that, actually.

Like, legit terrified of that.

But nyerk it. We're staying here another few years, the rental market is sht, and I'm not letting my parents nasty divorce kick us out of the state we want to live in (nyerkty politics aside).

4 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Yeah, we're going to go fill out the offer paperwork today. : x

This is crazy. I've never done this before, lol.

The guy with the eye was impressed with it, and it passed the Husband's dad's inspection as well. So going to start the due diligence process and get the house inspected and stuff. I'M SO NERVOUS LOL.

I feel ya! lmao I'll be signing my own contract once I move to a new place and it'll be my first time. I'm a bit nervous too. >.<

GOOD LUCK! <3

23 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Yeah! I can do that!

Not a PeevE:

Found a house we like. <3 Looking at it again tomorrow with someone who has an eye for what would need work on it and a good offer to make on it.

A bit late to the party, but whuuuhuu! /o/

Can we just change the title of this whole thread to "real life emotional roller coaster thread "because my gosh 

This thread has its ups and downs it's all around its side to sides and even its left and rights. Backwards and forwards, large and smalls, short and tall's.

By golly it's even got it's hot and colds, young and olds, fat and skinny's, dollars and pennies.

Archived