Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

Any of y'all watching any of the coverage on Hurricane Harvey down in Texas?

GG. Boats inland, rain for dayyyyyys, and flooding everywhereeeeee. :| Stay safe, y'all!

Also weather channel unintentionally zoomed in on what looked like a spider on a fence post, and that was kind of ewww. Spiders can survive Cat4 hurricanes. Good to know!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Any of y'all watching any of the coverage on Hurricane Harvey down in Texas?

GG. Boats inland, rain for dayyyyyys, and flooding everywhereeeeee. :| Stay safe, y'all!

Also weather channel unintentionally zoomed in on what looked like a spider on a fence post, and that was kind of ewww. Spiders can survive Cat4 hurricanes. Good to know!

That looks bad. ;/ And I complain about the weather in Scotland. Shame on me!

Peeve:

That the Husband's fall break is a full week whereas mine is a whopping two days.

On the plus side, my winter break starts the week before his. :P

Not a Peeve:

At least our spring breaks are on the same week. xD

Husbando starts at his new jawb tomorrow. :>

I get to start purging the house of non-essentials in prep for eventual move. x_x Goodbye, books I haven't read in ten years. Hellooooooo, kinah!

29 minutes ago, Bryos-TM said:

Do forums have like a source editor for posts, or is this very visiual editor the only way to go?

I dunno. : x lol

Funny kind of Peeve?:

The new place the Husband is working for doesn't have any super-techy people in it (just basic mode), and so the Husband is calling me for help because his computer won't boot and none of them know how to fix it. xD

I NEED JOB PLS GIEF I WILL LEARN ME SOME COMPUTER STUFF.

43 minutes ago, Bryos-TM said:

I am on the top leaderboard though. :P Catch up, Larxe!

Not with post count, I'm still on top here. The forums are the only game I have when it comes to Aion, I intend to play it to the death! ;@

Minus beating Cheesecake, I ain't touching that..impossibru!

Archived