Forums

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon now, I gotta read enough about Ethans in LFG every night. Don't bring it hereeeeeee! xD

Peeve: Trying to find corporate housing in Hawaii. We have the ghetto (Waianae) for $1000/mo where you may get stabbed every day or relative safety (Kapolei) where you pay $4000/mo. Nyerk Hawaii! >:(

38 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

C'mon now, I gotta read enough about Ethans in LFG every night. Don't bring it hereeeeeee! xD

Peeve: Trying to find corporate housing in Hawaii. We have the ghetto (Waianae) for $1000/mo where you may get stabbed every day or relative safety (Kapolei) where you pay $4000/mo. Nyerk Hawaii! >:(

I affectionately call Honolulu the Los Angeles of Hawaii. Some really good areas...and some really, really, REALLY bad areas. :/ Hate Honolulu.

Hahahahahaha

So apparently, last night, I woke up and exclaimed, "What's that over there!?" which freaked the Husband out, so he turned on his light and asked what I saw, and I said, "Nothing. I just thought I saw something."

I have no recollection of this incident.

wtfbrain

This is nyerk the Husband would do, not me!

9 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Sounds like you most definitely have ghosts.  Not regular ghosts either, shit-tier ghosts that like to nyerk with you while you sleep

I think this is, like, the second night in a row I've had some kind of episode. :|

I need to go to bed earlier. .-.

17 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Supposedly supposed to be looking at that (sigs), just with no images.

Soon(tm).

I'd be happy to have sigs back. I miss my rotating banner though.

Was actually thinking of making an actual rotating gif, but lazy. And don't feel like editing screenshots.

Peeve- New forums won't pick up on some of my characters. I used to be IValentineI on the old forums. D:

NotAPeeve- I like this name better anyway, so it's a good thing. (Why am I even complaining? XD) Though I wish I could choose a name un-related to my in game characters >>; *paranoid due to the old system*

ETA: *quietly waits for xXyou-know-whoXx to arrive and give his special xXopinionXx on the new forums* xD

Archived