Forums

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not peeve – win the dogs decide to chase the cat through the house. It's hilarious. It's probably a good thing she can jump up half the flight of stairs and one leap

of course they are just all playing together, the dogs don't really mean to hurt the poor little kitty,  especially since she's twice the size of either of them. They are just puppies. 

32 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Not peeve – win the dogs decide to chase the cat through the house. It's hilarious. It's probably a good thing she can jump up half the flight of stairs and one leap

of course they are just all playing together, the dogs don't really mean to hurt the poor little kitty,  especially since she's twice the size of either of them. They are just puppies. 

What kind of puppies you get?

20 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

A pug and a husky.  A handful, being they're both under 4mos and consider the whole house as their nyerking toilet

already had to deep clean carpets twice in 2 mos

Awwwwwww /jelly

I just want to move somewhere where we can get a puppy. Q_Q

I need moar frands.

40 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

A pug and a husky.  A handful, being they're both under 4mos and consider the whole house as their nyerking toilet

already had to deep clean carpets twice in 2 mos

Yikes @ having to deep clean. I just got a Corgi about 3 months ago. Thankfully she's learned that going inside = bad. But teaching two puppies to potty train outdoors at the same time.. that's a lot of trouble.

21 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Awwwwwww /jelly

I just want to move somewhere where we can get a puppy. Q_Q

I need moar frands.

Feel free to come baby sit our pets whenever you want just be ready to deal with two attention-starved drama queens that scream bloody murder at the first hint of you leaving their sight

Just now, Desire-SL said:

Yikes @ having to deep clean. I just got a Corgi about 3 months ago. Thankfully she's learned that going inside = bad. But teaching two puppies to potty train outdoors at the same time.. that's a lot of trouble.

It really is.  I've already threatened to give them away multiple times but they're not phased by it at all.  

Was as going to get a corgi, but she demanded a pug and I've always wanted a husky

3 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Feel free to come baby sit our pets whenever you want just be ready to deal with two attention-starved drama queens that scream bloody murder at the first hint of you leaving their sight

It really is.  I've already threatened to give them away multiple times but they're not phased by it at all.  

Was as going to get a corgi, but she demanded a pug and I've always wanted a husky

Hahahahhaha xD

Still in St Louis? :P

8 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

My boyfriend wanted some small dog, or husky. We can't have husky's at our current place, so I got him to agree on corgi. Best decision ever. Her name is Kailua and she is adorable.

Djer3yH.jpg?1M8S1NmG.jpg?1

we need a pet pic thread, I'd spam the hell out of it. 

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Hahahahhaha xD

Still in St Louis? :P

Un-mothernyerking-fortunately

for now.

When-he-stares-off-distance-you-wish-he-

1 minute ago, Desire-SL said:

My boyfriend wanted some small dog, or husky. We can't have husky's at our current place, so I got him to agree on corgi. Best decision ever. Her name is Kailua and she is adorable.

Djer3yH.jpg?1M8S1NmG.jpg?1

She looks like a happy pup!

Archived