Forums

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, I think I got the job! Recruiter lady called me this morning and said the offer has to be approved by upper management, but I should hear back from her this afternoon!!     E

So good news, you don't see the cutting device because mine used a suction device that has the bonus effect of blacking out your vision. Tbqh, that was the worst part. Most uncomfortable, alarming, an

So, for our ten year wedding anniversary, we're doing a rewedding in the style we wanted back in the day, but we'd had to do a religious wedding for my parents. Going full nerd with it. "Mawwage is wh

Not peeve – win the dogs decide to chase the cat through the house. It's hilarious. It's probably a good thing she can jump up half the flight of stairs and one leap

of course they are just all playing together, the dogs don't really mean to hurt the poor little kitty,  especially since she's twice the size of either of them. They are just puppies. 

32 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Not peeve – win the dogs decide to chase the cat through the house. It's hilarious. It's probably a good thing she can jump up half the flight of stairs and one leap

of course they are just all playing together, the dogs don't really mean to hurt the poor little kitty,  especially since she's twice the size of either of them. They are just puppies. 

What kind of puppies you get?

20 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

A pug and a husky.  A handful, being they're both under 4mos and consider the whole house as their nyerking toilet

already had to deep clean carpets twice in 2 mos

Awwwwwww /jelly

I just want to move somewhere where we can get a puppy. Q_Q

I need moar frands.

40 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

A pug and a husky.  A handful, being they're both under 4mos and consider the whole house as their nyerking toilet

already had to deep clean carpets twice in 2 mos

Yikes @ having to deep clean. I just got a Corgi about 3 months ago. Thankfully she's learned that going inside = bad. But teaching two puppies to potty train outdoors at the same time.. that's a lot of trouble.

21 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Awwwwwww /jelly

I just want to move somewhere where we can get a puppy. Q_Q

I need moar frands.

Feel free to come baby sit our pets whenever you want just be ready to deal with two attention-starved drama queens that scream bloody murder at the first hint of you leaving their sight

Just now, Desire-SL said:

Yikes @ having to deep clean. I just got a Corgi about 3 months ago. Thankfully she's learned that going inside = bad. But teaching two puppies to potty train outdoors at the same time.. that's a lot of trouble.

It really is.  I've already threatened to give them away multiple times but they're not phased by it at all.  

Was as going to get a corgi, but she demanded a pug and I've always wanted a husky

3 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Feel free to come baby sit our pets whenever you want just be ready to deal with two attention-starved drama queens that scream bloody murder at the first hint of you leaving their sight

It really is.  I've already threatened to give them away multiple times but they're not phased by it at all.  

Was as going to get a corgi, but she demanded a pug and I've always wanted a husky

Hahahahhaha xD

Still in St Louis? :P

8 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

My boyfriend wanted some small dog, or husky. We can't have husky's at our current place, so I got him to agree on corgi. Best decision ever. Her name is Kailua and she is adorable.

Djer3yH.jpg?1M8S1NmG.jpg?1

we need a pet pic thread, I'd spam the hell out of it. 

Edited by Desire-SL
5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Hahahahhaha xD

Still in St Louis? :P

Un-mothernyerking-fortunately

for now.

When-he-stares-off-distance-you-wish-he-

1 minute ago, Desire-SL said:

My boyfriend wanted some small dog, or husky. We can't have husky's at our current place, so I got him to agree on corgi. Best decision ever. Her name is Kailua and she is adorable.

Djer3yH.jpg?1M8S1NmG.jpg?1

She looks like a happy pup!