Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peev- Made time to finish off one of my homeward bound characters (he has 2 days 18 hours left on that lvl 65 gear box D8 ) Only to have the servers shut down on me xD Last time I set aside some time for this, the lag was so bad the game was unplayable ;__; Lvl 45 right now....I've got a lot of grinding to do.... (I might have procrastinated slightly. Actually what happened was I accidentally opened his box before I was ready to level him and...yeah...now I've been leveling him between life things >.>;; Normally I could max him in a matter of days)

Not a Peev- Its Christmas, that means angel-themed things will be available in abundance...to modify and turn into aion ornaments because I'm that nerdy.

1 minute ago, TheGrimReaper-KT said:

Peev- Made time to finish off one of my homeward bound characters (he has 2 days 18 hours left on that lvl 65 gear box D8 ) Only to have the servers shut down on me xD Last time I set aside some time for this, the lag was so bad the game was unplayable ;__; Lvl 45 right now....I've got a lot of grinding to do.... (I might have procrastinated slightly. Actually what happened was I accidentally opened his box before I was ready to level him and...yeah...now I've been leveling him between life things >.>;; Normally I could max him in a matter of days)

Not a Peev- Its Christmas, that means angel-themed things will be available in abundance...to modify and turn into aion ornaments because I'm that nerdy.

Good news! FTS is back up, lol. xD

We always wait until everyone else has theirs up.  Mostly everyone, except the O’Connors because f*ck them.

We wait so I know how big I have to go to btfo everyone else.  This year, not a ton of competition, Mike added driveway lights but that’s fking middle school stuff.

Now- on the inside, much different story!

ive decided to buy a Christmas train set, with about 100 extra track pieces and nyerking make a train that goes along the whole inside walls of the house!  (Main floor only)

almost wet myself just thinking about it 

That sounds awful Cheese D: I hope you get better ._.

Not a Peev: Finished leveling that homeward bound character to 65 by the skin of my teeth and got to open my box of goodies. I love those little ghost pets <3

Peev: The need to IP verify every account on every gaming platform I've ever used because I have a new laptop... and not receiving the codes in my inbox >>; Gods damned humble bundle =.=;

Also why do I have so many Aion accounts. What even is my life xD

I posted a pic of it on my cosplay page. xD It looks awful, lol.

I think they alarmed the check-out lady at the clothing store. :( She was looking at me weird. I didn't have my sunglasses on the way I usually do.

Gratz on 65!

I've stopped logging in on most of my Aion accounts. DX Except for my two main ones on DN-E/KT-A. Just too much work to log on them all for anything short of snowball event.

Oh gods I hope that doesn't hurt as much as it looks like it would D: Also this is the first time I've gone to visit your cosplay page. You're amazing!

And thank you! <3 It's so weird to think of 65 not being the level cap any more though xD

Same here. My Aion accounts mostly hold my snowball event alts too, but I didn't feel like transferring them all so they're kind of useless to the Elyos they were made for now xD My mains are one Elyos-DN and two Asmodian-KT accounts.

Archived