Forums

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, I think I got the job! Recruiter lady called me this morning and said the offer has to be approved by upper management, but I should hear back from her this afternoon!!     E

So good news, you don't see the cutting device because mine used a suction device that has the bonus effect of blacking out your vision. Tbqh, that was the worst part. Most uncomfortable, alarming, an

So, for our ten year wedding anniversary, we're doing a rewedding in the style we wanted back in the day, but we'd had to do a religious wedding for my parents. Going full nerd with it. "Mawwage is wh

Guys, I think I got the job!

Recruiter lady called me this morning and said the offer has to be approved by upper management, but I should hear back from her this afternoon!!

Edit:

I got the job! Just have to fill out the background check and drug test stuff. :D

Edited by Cheesecake-DN

Peeve:

When your last job doesn't respond to the background check company's request, so it becomes a big nyerkstorm of finding W2s from 7+ years ago, only to have those W2s have the parent company on it and not the one you were actually working for, and I hate this stuff and just want my job pls. q_q

Learning how to use a 3D printer!

What are real life friends?

- Having the "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone" song in my head. Then randomly burst out loud saying "And I know, I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know!"

God help us all.

Edited by Larxe-KT

My headphones stopped working properly last night. You know, the usual, "only on one side" thing. Grabbed a toolkit, opened them and may have potentially fixed them (for a while). Gives me more time to look for a replacement, at least after holidays and stuff.