Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas everyone, in whatever way you wish to celebrate it! :ph34r: We did all the presents, I enjoyed it, I ate some chocolate cake, I'd have some more but I need to take my antibiotics on an empty stomach!! So no food for me for another 2 hours.

anime-drool-gif-1.gif

I will devour it at 4pm!!! I am done with the holidays however, it's so exhausting.:ph34r: I'll be getting a Hamster on Thursday, in addition to my rabbit. /LarxeZoo.

But who doesn't love Hamsters!!?!?! /Squee

TallWickedIriomotecat-small.gif

Santa just came in to the resort by helicopter lol.

Not a Peeve:

The helicopters in the movie "Unstoppable" are amazing.

Not a Peeve but Weird:

I understand a bit more basic Spanish than I thought, even though I can't speak it at all. Maybe my two years of high school Spanish weren't completely wasted.

8 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Awww <3 I know those feels! :<

It sucks! It made my Christmas not as fun as it would be. ;/ It's actually increasing my anxiety/depression. And is giving me pinched nerve symptoms with muscle twitching. My left arm always feels like I've been sleeping on it, and it has pins and needles. Oh lawd!!! But I trust it'll go away in a week or two, which is when my first side effects on the 50mg ceased.

/LarxePityParty.

Opening the presents was fun however! ;> /o/ Hope you had a good day too!

Aww! Yeah, give it a few days, but you can also call your doctor and let them know what side effects you're having. (and they'll probably tell you to give it some time q_q)

SSRIs side effects suck! Husband gets miserable side effects for a week or two after being boosted on luvox as well. :(

Helicopter Santa and cracktons of sashimi at the restaurant here was epic for Christmas!

6 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Aww! Yeah, give it a few days, but you can also call your doctor and let them know what side effects you're having. (and they'll probably tell you to give it some time q_q)

SSRIs side effects suck! Husband gets miserable side effects for a week or two after being boosted on luvox as well. :(

Helicopter Santa and cracktons of sashimi at the restaurant here was epic for Christmas!

Yeah, you're probably right! Which is why I haven't thought about bothering calling them. >_>

/Pitymecheesecake!

Not sure what to imagine with helicopter Santa! But it sounds like you had a good time. Good times are good! /o/

Earlier today I experienced an incredibly strange event. My phone started growling at me, literally. It sounded like a really distorted voice, as if it was possessed. Made sure volume was all the way down, that I had no calls running or any weird apps. I still have no idea what caused it, much less what could have caused it.

7 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Earlier today I experienced an incredibly strange event. My phone started growling at me, literally. It sounded like a really distorted voice, as if it was possessed. Made sure volume was all the way down, that I had no calls running or any weird apps. I still have no idea what caused it, much less what could have caused it.

Inc hardware failure?

52 minutes ago, Larxe-KT said:

- The awful remote control car my kid got for Christmas form his aunt. It's worse than stepping on Lego

Awww xD does he run it into your heels?

Archived