Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peeve:

This "raw water" movement that's popping up in the US...it's where you collect water directly from springs with no filtration or anything. For the "probiotics." Raw water...in the US...

I know we're a country going the way of anti-intellectualism, but what the actual truck. Make your own kombucha and kimchi and stuff if you're looking for "natural" probiotics.

:/:/:/:/:/

8 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I'm planning on it! :P <3

Don't forget to bring some cake...

Which one? Choco-banana cake? Carrot-ginger cake? Cinnamon muffins? Brownies? Teddy-bear slices?

2 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

Peeve (BIG PEEVE) : Its cold as heck here QAQ

Not Peeve: SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! o3o

You can't have snow without cold, you know? 

On 3/1/2018 at 6:30 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Peeve:

This "raw water" movement that's popping up in the US...it's where you collect water directly from springs with no filtration or anything. For the "probiotics." Raw water...in the US...

I know we're a country going the way of anti-intellectualism, but what the actual truck. Make your own kombucha and kimchi and stuff if you're looking for "natural" probiotics.

:/:/:/:/:/

that's some dung ages shit

Need some recommendations. :P Looking for a game in which you hunt creatures and use them to battle others. Then you evolve them and you use tham to catch stronger creatures. Dont want it to be Pokemon, because I want the art style to be original. Any ideas?

Kind of knowing that feeling right now. Been really stomach sick for the last few days. x_x Probably leftover from visiting Mexico. :(

Peeve:

New employee orientation...that literally lasts the entire workday...for two days.

Heaven help me.

Edit:

Further peeve:

Having to drive the deathmobile until we can get a new car. Nyerk my life.

- When people start reading a book series from volume 2 (and they know it's volume 2) and complain it doesn't make sense. How about reading it from the beginning?

- Can't decide whether to wait for volume 3 translation or to read it in English... 

1 hour ago, Bryos-KT said:

I had nachos with cheese for the first time in my life today. It was with a mix of cream cheese and gruyere. It was absolutely delicious.

It took you this long to have nacho cheese? ?

But then again, I haven't had it in my 29 years of life.?

Archived