Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

*rises from the grave once more*

Peeve:
The label printer at work has decided to be a temperamental toddler and not wanting to connect to our store server, hence making labels for products difficult. My own boss said straight up that this label printer's evil. I believe him.

Not a Peeve:
FINISHING MY COMIC AT LAST! Or at least it'll be done by the end of April provided I don't slack off. Inking is a nyerk, let me tell you. But it's looking hella nice and I can't complain. :D Also working on art for a future Unisystem tabletop campaign for the future on the side, which I'm also really excited about. Yaaaay, art things~

22 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Wooo! Congratz!

Thank you! <3 It's been a pain, but it'll be worth it in the end. I need to post a forum thread about my art at some point. Been thinking of opening commissions this summer, and I've wanted to do some form of Aion art for a while, so it could be a thing. O:

I also just realized the forum auto-corrected me to say "nyerk." What a beautiful world.

57 minutes ago, Dolanna-DN said:

Thank you! <3 It's been a pain, but it'll be worth it in the end. I need to post a forum thread about my art at some point. Been thinking of opening commissions this summer, and I've wanted to do some form of Aion art for a while, so it could be a thing. O:

I also just realized the forum auto-corrected me to say "nyerk." What a beautiful world.

You should! Tsova's been posting her work in the art section! We all love art!

@Bryos-DNWe have had one for a while. The f-bomb has autocorrect to nyerk for a while. Does shit still post? nyerk shit nyerk goddammit...

/hides from Cyan

Edit:

g0d damn gets turned into nyerk, lol.

I wonder if "fatties", "trash" and "youmad" are still subjects to the high censor's attention...

4 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

We curse like sailors at work. It's great.

Not to customers, obviously, but to each other.

THIS FOOKING LAPTOP AND ALL ITS FOOKING PROBLEMS WITH OUR FOOKING SOFTWARE FOOKING FOOK.

Where did I dear that before? :D

Archived