Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isnt. :P It is just that back in primary and secondary school, I assisted to one that had two sets of uniforms; one for gym classes and such and the other for more formal occasions. You still had to wear one of both to assist classes. In later years, basically, you can choose which you can wear each day. Most people would just choose the sport one because it was more comfortable  (and it was). However, through my entire school life I chose to wear both uniforms on the appropriate days (formal by default, unless it was gym class day) until the end of the last year of secondary education. I just did it because it felt right.

Looking back, it actually makes sense. I have a really strong moral compass, even for rules that everyone breaks that dont really matter.

Ah, right - when what you find out is good, then I guess it's OK...

When I was around like 8 or 10 years old, I wanted to wear school uniforms, because all the kids in TV and books had them, but it's not a thing here, so that made me sad. :( 

I wanted to too! They would've been fun (lol). My school district was even considering it. In the end, it was a neighboring district who went to uniforms, and, since I had one class in their district, I had to wear their uniform on the days I had that class. xD

They weren't like Catholic school uniforms (here in the US). It was a stupidly strict dress code, but it was great. I was jealous.

12 minutes ago, Gamegenie-KT said:

I bought Far Cry 5.  Haven't played it yet, but it looks like a mix of Skyrim and Fallout.  It better be decent or I'm setting the neighbor's lawn on fire.

Hardcore religious nutjobs in a Far Cry universe? I want to play it. Q_Q I can't get the Husband to play it. I just want to watch the story rather than slogging through the rest of the game. :P

You should set the neighbor's lawn on fire anyway. Assert your dominance. Then blame it on the millennials.

As if I didn't already pee along the fence line... the dogs too.  

I was only talking about the graphics/scenery tho.  But from what I've seen on Twitch/Youtube, the story/characters seems at least interesting.

I just want to free world sandbox fk around like I do in GTA 5

15 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I got an e-mail saying that Far Cry 5 was released, even though I never looked into any of the game series, or anything related to that genre. Which means I have to automatically dislike it. :P

Don't judge a book by it's cover.  How have you not learned that after all these years of being bullied?

Edit: I'm sorry man, I love you

I hate the hospitals here! We were there for four hours! It was awful. The RN I got was awesome, though.

(I'm okay. Didn't hurt myself this time. Just had horrible abdominal pain, like I was being stabbed, and they figured out why, and no surgery required. Not pregnant! Someone just has a voodoo doll of me.)

24 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

That's horrible. 

(hides the evidence)

mJVEW1XLKUgdqNB2SR_gJug.jpg

That's such a stunning representation of me, loool.

It is all pretty horrible. xD It was midnight by the time we left, so all the nearby drugstores were closed, so have to get the meds filled this morning. And go to work for 20 minutes and move 60lbs cases across a huge building because boss people are too lazy to listen to our concerns.../peeve.

Peeve:

Waiting for my doc to call me back.

Not a peeve:

• Subway is one of humanity's greatest inventions.

Peeve:

• When I walk around, I close my hands unconsciously. So, when I stop, I open my hands and I get that dreadful feeling that "You were holding something, but not anymore and you probably dropped it on the way", even though you know it isnt the case.

Like the sandwich place? Because Subways here are vile. xD

That's an interesting psychological tic to have.

Peeve:

Antibiotics. I am so nyerking tired of antibiotics, but, if I don't take them, I'll require the IV antibiotics, and I'd just really rather not.

/can't drink milk since the last round of antibiotics.

Archived