Forums

Real Life Pet Peeve Thread v2

Cheesecake-DN

6 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

They've gotten my Amazon packages before, lol.

I also had a dream about getting tested for COVID last night, and now I'm not okay. DX They shoved the swab thing all up my nose! D: I'm not ready for that IRL!

Oh snap, they know your name very well but they’re throwing subtle shade by calling you the wrong name.  I know this bc I do this to a neighbor of mine.  His real name is like Charles or something but to me, it’s nyerk.  ?‍♂️ 
(Edit: it’s not nyerk, it’s DIČK)

get ready for the covid swab!  At least it’s not a covid catheter 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would HATE living in our house.  

It’s a corner house, meaning all the houses surrounding us pretty much face us directly.  

meaning every time, literally all times, I go and do literally anything outside and I can feel the staring.  Sometimes they just sit there blatantly watching me.  

take a f*cking picture Dičk, it’ll last longer lol you poser wannabe me

It's not even the taste that's the worst part. It's the texture. At least I could bury the taste in vanilla extract and cherry topping, but that rich creaminess of a legit cheesecake is hard to match. D: And the last vegan cheesecake I had had a slight gritty texture to it. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Woke up to an earthquake this morning. Lowkey thought I was having a seizure. I live out here because we don't have silly things like earthquakes. We face God's wrath with hurricanes and tornadoes like true men.

HOW WRONG I WAS.

On the plus side, my nerdy ass was so excited to fill out the shakemap report on the USGS Earthquakes site. After all these years...

Yep we had murder hornets.  

virus

riots

hornets

east coast quakes

beirut bombings

fast and furious 

Chik-Fi-la changes name to They-Fi-la after backlash 

“Dudes back was shaped like a dorito” - The Story of George Washington

heavy rains 

umbrella phalanxes lol

DWOT ? 

....and were only half way lol

It's just the corona. I have enough health problems without having to deal with that, too, especially since Husbando left me and I'd have to 100% be a badass mofo and take care of myself for several days.

Knock on wood, this is a generally pretty quiet neighborhood. The most I've had to worry about with it lately is saying hi to any neighbors who are outside and the constant thunderstorms we've been getting.

Ohhh corona anxiety yeah I have a friend that refuses to leave her house but she’s also addicted to Starbucks.  Sometimes life can just be unbearable

maybe it’s time for humanity to advance and evolve into wearing futuristic suits that protect us from viruses, other airborne threats.  Suits are coming and everyone knows it.  Might just be another thousand years

At the very least, have some cute masks, or badass masks, get popular like in Japan and stuff. Get a mask with a gigantic middle finger on it saying "F--- the Government." Something cool like that.

Shoot, then I won't have dudes telling me to smile anymore, and my resting b*tch face will be hidden. It's great. I think I'm gonna keep wearing them.

Nice grats.  I might give GW another try since better pc now.

atm it’s pew pew boom zap in D2

oh holy fck I just remembered. Remember that time I made the license plate in GTAV that said “F U Cake”!?  I put a pic of it on forums once(didn’t I??), I kid you not, it’s still there and I’ve moved the game, redownloaded and all.  Guess that mod element got left behind or something idk.  Hilarious though, every time I go back and mess around in GTA, I’m always reminded 

Hahaha, I don't remember that!

I was going through some of my old photobucket pics (RIP) the other day, and found this gem

VWAQbU0.png

Iirc, didn't Buster finally jump in the thread and tell us to knock it off after that one? Us poor amateur Aion erotica writers and our Fifty Shades of Mane.

Someone once told me they were writing a Cheesecake x Zelandia fanfic. I wonder if they ever did. QUESTIONS WITHOUT ANSWERS.

14 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hahaha, I don't remember that!

I was going through some of my old photobucket pics (RIP) the other day, and found this gem

VWAQbU0.png

Holy mother of Moses I can't believe you found that!  Man I wonder what else is out there lol, i really really shouldve kept everything because so many hours and memes omg

looooool

sn58ssK.jpg

let me know if you ever find out about the fanfic.  wonder what that person is up to these days.  i wonder what all the old posters are doing anymore

Archived