Tree event organization Danaria Elyos

Khalessi-DN

Vote Please  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which tree to evolve first

• Shiny Magic Tree's
    • Robust Magic Tree's
    • Solemn Magic Tree's

Hello everyone, I come to talk about the current event that begins today that is the trees, I have seen many complaints and that still has not started.
But for most players if we are interested and would like to avoid what happened in the Beritra server, 6 months ago when they put the same event.

Summarizing the problem the first week only 1 person organized the climb of the trees, and it took 1 week to gather the seeds to evolve 1 tree and half of another and we were the first week without any tree evolved.

To avoid more problems of these the last week I was in charge of organizing the evolution of the trees, and with effort and cooperation we all managed to evolve 3 trees to the maximum level in 3 days.

a9d72ceb9291cf521ba803f91c9f30e6o.jpg[/img]

72ac69090a343e47a831b55b0da12494o.jpg[/img]

63a0e78fde9fb8a8365cd9131fa4d344o.jpg[/img]

Now that we are on a bigger server and with more people try to avoid this and harm the other players. Being more people I think and I think we will evolve the trees before the weekend.

For those who are in agreement and if you have liked or there is someone else who offers to organize the event, I invite you to send your seeds to me tomorrow, that is Khalessi I am from DANARIA ELYO side.

If there is someone else who wants to offer to do the task of gathering the seeds forward that is offered, but that is only one person and not several, since in the end the benefit is for everyone and if they are combined separately longer we will delay ..

In my case I have the time to be connected and gather them, I usually stay connected between 14-15 hours. Now I have 178 seeds that I had left over from the previous time.

6fb7edabc37171165cca49594f09841co.jpg

I remind you that having the trees at the low level does not help at all give us the worst awards and people are discouraged to continue supporting.

On the contrary if we raise the trees to level 3; the improvement is for everyone, since we all receive better rewards.

The most decent prizes are at level 3 of the trees and if we do not evolve they will only receive: Golden Wing Mark, [Event] Drana Coffee (x5) and Revival Stone.

I remind you that the trees are reset every Wednesday, that is, if for example we are evolving this week 2 to the maximum level next Wednesday they will be again at level 0.

Many talkative people (without offending) only say that they do not send the seeds by 1 happy titles that only gives you 2% of atack speed, 2% of casting speed and 200 of HP, and in that occasion they could give you a skill card or 1 wings or not tradable 2 tempering or 2 omegas depending on the uploaded tree.

I repeat this is my humble opinion and I also invite you to vote for which tree to evolve first.

I remind you, these are the awards at level 3 of each tree and they are the best.

[Event] Shiny Magic Tree's Special Present (When giving Blooming Shiny Magic Tree nutrients)

• Harvester's Wing Feather
  • Wing Feathers of Oblivion
  • Wave Song Armor Box
  • Sea Feast Armor Box
  • Raven General's Uniform
  • Raven General's Beak
  • Raven General's Mask
  • Dashing Solorius Hat
  • Big Bad Wolf Outfit
  • Red Riding Hood Outfit
  • Versatile Dye
  • Spirit Stone of Eternity (x5)
  • Fresh Oily Plucar Dragon Salad
  • [Event] Heroic Godstone Bundle
  • Revival Stone
  • Tike Manastone Bundle: +3
  • Administrator's Boon - 1-Time Pass (x2)

[Event] Robust Magic Tree's Special Present (When giving Blooming Robust Magic Tree nutrients)

• High Royal Guard Hat Box
  • High Royal Guard Captain Accessory Box
  • Spinel Medal
  • Remodeled Hero's Weapon Chest of the Ancient Runes
  • Remodeled Hero's Armor Chest of the Ancient Runes
  • Essence Core
  • [Event] Honorable Kunax's Accessory Box
  • [Event] Major Ancient Crown
  • [Event] Blood Medal Bundle
  • Golden Wing Mark (x10)
  • Fragmented Spinel (x500)
  • Pure Hyperion's Armor Chest
  • Enhanced Hyperion's Weapon Box
  • Spirit Stone of Eternity (x5)
  • [Event] Heroic Godstone Bundle
  • Fragmented Spinel (x100)
  • Revival Stone
  • Golden Wing Mark (x3)

[Event] Solemn Magic Tree's Special Present (When giving Blooming Solemn Magic Tree nutrients)

• [Event] Tempering Solution (x3)
  • [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone (x3)
  • Shining Enchantment Stone
  • Greater Stigma Bundle (x2)
  • Illusion Godstone Bundle (x2)
  • [Event] Tempering Solution (x2)
  • Enchantment Stone (x5)
  • Greater Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
  • Major Stigma Bundle
  • [Event] Fabled Godstone Bundle
  • [Event] Noble Composite Manastone Bundle
  • Enchantment Stone Dust (x1200)
  • Pallasite Crystal (x50)
  • Greater Felicitous Socketing Box (Eternal)
  • Tike Manastone Bundle: +3
  • Enchantment Stone Dust (x82)
  • Golden Wing Mark (x3)

Calm plz, we can fusion our seeds, the purpose is that we all win

3 minutes ago, ReverseCowgirl-DN said:

I am collecting seeds on this server. #1 Nobody ever put you in charge so that is a joke and #2 I collected 6 months ago for IS and we had the tree evolved in the first 3 days.

2 minutes ago, ReverseCowgirl-DN said:

I am calm lol I just asked who put him in charge and what happened when I collected last time... If you read what he posts he says "If there is someone else who wants to offer to do the task of gathering the seeds forward that is offered"

clear friend if you like to gather forward for me there is no total problem are 3 trees that you have to climb ..

1 hour ago, ReverseCowgirl-DN said:

I am collecting seeds on this server. #1 Nobody ever put you in charge so that is a joke and #2 I collected 6 months ago for IS and we had the tree evolved in the first 3 days.

*cough cough* To correct you WhyWhy was doing this for IS-E mainly. Khalessi is trying to help and instead of helping her and the whole faction you're just bitchign around, same as on LFG earlier. Man up and help instead of being rude toward someone who wants to actually help. =.= 

Update and we have the first tree to +3 thanks to the person who raised the first level and all other people who supported donating seeds right away I show you what he gave this special

9008edfed3da9d80bc7e1ea9df4b8446o.jpg

As you may notice, I do not hide what the tree gave, in this case it gave 1 title and 5 non-tradeable omegas, in what I organize the draw I will let you know that these 5 omegas will be raffled with 1 winner for each omega. I will buy omega tradeables right now and as soon as it is ready, the raffle will be published here in the forum.

continue to support please to evolve the others

9 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

*cough cough* To correct you WhyWhy was doing this for IS-E mainly. Khalessi is trying to help and instead of helping her and the whole faction you're just bitchign around, same as on LFG earlier. Man up and help instead of being rude toward someone who wants to actually help. =.= 

*cough cough* To correct you WhyWhy was trying to level a tree that we didn't want leveled and I actually leveled the tree everyone was asking for. I asked which tree he was evolving and never gave me an answer. so I was trying to help the faction instead of 1 person. Instead of just bitchign around on here why don't you man up and know what you're talking about before you look like an idiot. You want to talk about being rude towards someone when you don't even know what is going on and are putting your opinion into things.

4 hours ago, ReverseCowgirl-DN said:

*cough cough* To correct you WhyWhy was trying to level a tree that we didn't want leveled and I actually leveled the tree everyone was asking for. I asked which tree he was evolving and never gave me an answer. so I was trying to help the faction instead of 1 person. Instead of just bitchign around on here why don't you man up and know what you're talking about before you look like an idiot. You want to talk about being rude towards someone when you don't even know what is going on and are putting your opinion into things.

Okay, you calm down now because I wasn't calling you names but now you are and this is quite inappropriate. There were many of us there back when YY was leveling the trees for us, not I can't say that I've seen you around. It was also on LFG back then and things were very fine. If you didn't like the choice of the trees being worked on, you could have PMed those people and figure this out with them. Like I said, Khalessi and now also others are helping to level certain trees and instead of QQing about it why you're not in charge of it, you could help them instead. They seem trustworth and have helped before as proven.

Also I do know you very well, sadly. Not the first time I've seen you being rude towards others, but I'm not here because of this, it's because people on DN-E need to learn to work together instead of against each other.

5 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

no... I dont want to :$

you must see LFG in KT-E and you will see why is not a good idea to ask something serious 9_9 LOL

Awh! I was hoping that there still might be a few left who actually care replying with something useful. My bad! <3

Thankies @Khalessi-DN for the update! <3

Raffle Trees Danaria Details Click Here

Thanks to all those people who supported sending their seeds, thanks to you this was achieved so quickly .. in the link above are the details of the draw. the video of the winners I upload today Saturday before 5pm

cb4fbe971371e603583d8f95708a89a4o.jpg

Enjoy the trees until Wednesday, After the maintenance will be reset, If you want to keep sending me the seeds and do the same process next week.

On 8/12/2017 at 1:02 AM, Ragz-DN said:

holy shit - DN is BR run now - time to server transfer...

36ea325f92aa71cca0140933f9465947o.jpg

I do not understand what your comment is coming from ... but I suppose you are this person who only discourages further help. I think it is good to avoid comments that are not constructive and avoid being a racist.

Sorry for the delay but delay editing the video. Finally the raffle is the video, and please activate the subtitles because I speak Spanish xD. For the winners they have 1 week from today to look for me in the game and collect their prize.

Winners

Omegas -Felony - Nimblenotes - jadeheart - lGabranth - Nidhog

Helm Morgaga

Wings -jazzclown -Taigari

Skins: -Skifter -Cleament

Apollon Accesory Box -Judithe

Gift´s Surprise -Alecto -Massela -Topaz -DiabhalChargar -Ailuw

This is really nice what you’ve done for the people who participated, ignore those who dont want to take part because in the end it’s all of us benefiting (got a few omegas from solemn =] ), sure you may have some better rewards for levelling the tree but organizing this event and raffle takes effort and you deserve it. Looking forward to seeing big trees again next week, Gj DN-E.

Archived