Mempo-KT

@Cyan/Delightful NCWest Employee of Knowledge

Bryos-KT   

The Magna Carta weapons are extendables, level 80. No PvP stats. They are like an upgraded version of Provenance weapons.

Mempo-KT   

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:100901786

Like these? I've checked all my normal sources and cross referenced their item codes in game and I haven't found a single link, do you know anywhere that has stats or an item number or something?

The Korean Powerbook doesn't have anything on them, or the item I linked either. I NEED STATS MANNN

Bryos-KT   

Those are from the Tiamaranta's Eye event that took place in Korea. They COULD be the same weapons but renamed, but cannot confirm. Stat-wise, they were better than Provenance by a bit, though I only looked at the staff, and didnt pay much attention. They are not in any usual fan-made database.

Mempo-KT   

Dude I'm datamining by going backwards from item number [item:100901700], which are the highest numbered greatswords atm.

I hope to Marchutan I don't have to do this the old fashion way and Cyan comes to save me.

Bryos-KT   

I had a link yesterday and forgot to save it to my memo pad. I regret it now because I thought it was just another test item or something like that, lol.

Mempo-KT   

Yeah >.< The hard way just got harder because there are open, unused item numbers either side of [item:100901700], so I have no idea if it is before or after it lol

46 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Those are from the Tiamaranta's Eye event that took place in Korea. They COULD be the same weapons but renamed, but cannot confirm. Stat-wise, they were better than Provenance by a bit, though I only looked at the staff, and didnt pay much attention. They are not in any usual fan-made database.

u sure these aren't the Dark Dragon Weapons?

Bryos-KT   

Dark Dragon weapons are the new Dragon King skin series, as much as the Fire, Water and Thunder Dragon King weapons.

4 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Dark Dragon weapons are the new Dragon King skin series, as much as the Fire, Water and Thunder Dragon King weapons.

I know.

so?

Mempo-KT   

Kk, I've got the item number. Same stats as the one I linked earlier.

[item:100901782] Is the greatsword

6 minutes ago, Mempo-KT said:

Kk, I've got the item number. Same stats as the one I linked earlier.

[item:100901782] Is the greatsword

thank you!

Mempo-KT   
1 minute ago, Nyali-DN said:

Because I played around with it and I was curious!

Here's the box which gives out the extendies: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:188058661

As you can see, you'll find the weapons from the box below.

If you type in the item number in game it comes up with <???> . It's probably not too many item digits off though

Gotta mine it the old fashion way to get the actual item, though they have the same stats, they come up differently in game

Ursa-KT   

Polearm - [item:101301671]
Staff - [item:101501786]
Dagger - [item:100201950]
Sword - [item:100002364]
Mace - [item:100101768]

Also @Nyali-DN, they do have same stats but they have different links. Magna Carta weapons are one item number higher than upgraded Harvester.

Bryos-KT   

Full list:

• Sword: [item:100002364]
  • Mace: [item:100101768]
  • Daggah: [item:100201950]
  • Greatsword: [item:100901782]
  • Polearm: [item:101301671]
  • Staff: [item:101501786]

Edit:

Nevermind, Ursa got it first. :P

Edited by Bryos-KT

Nyali-DN   

Hmmm I see, I didn't check the IDs in-game! I was curious about the magic weapons to compare those with the prov weapons. So if you find any of those, feel free to share! ❤️

Ursa-KT   

Trying to figure out missing hair ticket links when they took them off did give me some good practice for such situations! o/

Also there's no magic weapons. Magna Carta is same deal as the 5.8 Sunayaka situation - extends only.

Mempo-KT   
1 minute ago, Ursa-KT said:

Trying to figure out missing hair ticket links when they took them off did give me some good practice for such situations! o/

Also there's no magic weapons. Magna Carta is same deal as the 5.8 Sunayaka situation - extends only.

Yeah Im sooooooo glad I didn't try finding an orb or spellbook first lol

Ursa-KT   

lmao, i was trying to find polearm link for friend but i gave up since w/e i'm not melee anyway, why do i care (totally i wasn't just too lazy to check out the numbers one by one and just waited for ready pattern kekeke)

Nyali-DN   
10 hours ago, Ursa-KT said:

Ohhh, that's good too know! Wasn't sure since there used to be Prov magical extends too. Thankies for the info! <3

11 hours ago, Ursa-KT said:

It is the 5.8 Sunayaka, even the skin.