@Cyan/Delightful NCWest Employee of Knowledge

Mempo-KT

Those are from the Tiamaranta's Eye event that took place in Korea. They COULD be the same weapons but renamed, but cannot confirm. Stat-wise, they were better than Provenance by a bit, though I only looked at the staff, and didnt pay much attention. They are not in any usual fan-made database.

46 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Those are from the Tiamaranta's Eye event that took place in Korea. They COULD be the same weapons but renamed, but cannot confirm. Stat-wise, they were better than Provenance by a bit, though I only looked at the staff, and didnt pay much attention. They are not in any usual fan-made database.

u sure these aren't the Dark Dragon Weapons?

1 minute ago, Nyali-DN said:

Because I played around with it and I was curious!

Here's the box which gives out the extendies: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:188058661

As you can see, you'll find the weapons from the box below.

If you type in the item number in game it comes up with <???> . It's probably not too many item digits off though

Gotta mine it the old fashion way to get the actual item, though they have the same stats, they come up differently in game

1 minute ago, Ursa-KT said:

Trying to figure out missing hair ticket links when they took them off did give me some good practice for such situations! o/

Also there's no magic weapons. Magna Carta is same deal as the 5.8 Sunayaka situation - extends only.

Yeah Im sooooooo glad I didn't try finding an orb or spellbook first lol

Archived