Aion brother hajoon ?

Neleth-KT

We need a training ground for aion to teach to new players game features such as customize skill chains,weaving,jump shot,jump cast,how to heal,keybind,how to dispel debuff stuff like this need to be teach.Give us bother hajoon or just give us a training ground academy for new players.

8 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

No idea what a Hajoon is...

Aion alrdy have some places where you can train/practice.  In Sanctum just some meters at North from Broker you have an Open Coliseum, and in Kaisinel Academy you have the Training Arenas with special NPCs that sells consumables really cheap 

Not sure if you have ever queued for that, but the only time's it has popped for me has been Mufflerman, and you can't learn to play against that madmad; you can only learn to be humble.

On 7/12/2017 at 7:11 PM, Mempo-KT said:

Not sure if you have ever queued for that, but the only time's it has popped for me has been Mufflerman, and you can't learn to play against that madmad; you can only learn to be humble.

well yes i queued alone and almost nobody uses the training arenas, but i did some  AoD training with a friend from DN and you can get the entry rather quick, and if you have some willing legion mates you can probably go to harmony too.

4 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

legion mates

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. They were all scared off by the exp grind early in 5.0 and now think they are too far behind to come back now.

We were screwed over pretty hard and now I can't bare to leave my Legion because the name has a lot of personal meaning to me. It's kind of like a tattoo.

Archived