e02018 cannot download file animations_002.pak.zip

skythee-DN

Download this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykLPkSQSO45Y2xVdXNBU2d1UlE

Extract it to your NCsoft/Aion folder. Not the $Patch$/Zip folder.

Thanks!

56 minutes ago, skythee-DN said:

Hi,

New install laptop win 7 Pro and get error: e02018 on patch 171 cannot download file Patch/Zip/objects/PC2/lm/animation/Animation_Animations_002.pak.z01 but the

file is in $Patch$ folder

36 minutes ago, 5sBEC7F-DN said:

yeah ive got the same error   cant find a fix anywhere.  :S

6 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

No, no. The default path where you're extracting the file would be C:\Program Files(x86)\NCSOFT\Aion.

You want it to replace the objects folder in the Aion folder.

0DC4lc0.png

Oh, thank you. I found this. ^_^ After I extracted the download to this folder, I have to delete the old "Objects" folder?

You shouldn't have to. Extracting the download should have overwritten or created the objects folder. Do you have an objects folder and an objects(1) folder or something?

3 minutes ago, 1s24AEC9-KT said:

Oh, thank you. I found this. ^_^ After I extracted the download to this folder, I have to delete the old "Objects" folder?

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

You shouldn't have to. Extracting the download should have overwritten or created the objects folder. Do you have an objects folder and an objects(1) folder or something?

I don't know how to send a printscreen of my "Aion" folder but I have an "Objects" folder. Still doesn't extract the objects.zip file.

5 minutes ago, 1s24AEC9-KT said:

I don't know how to send a printscreen of my "Aion" folder but I have an "Objects" folder. Still doesn't extract the objects.zip file.

All right, here's an example video of what I need you to do. :)

(only you don't have to open the Sounds folder; this is just a video I made a while back)

Just open the objects.zip file and move the contents to the NCSOFT/Aion folder. :) Overwrite the existing objects folder.

Lemme know if that makes more sense!

4 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

All right, here's an example video of what I need you to do. :)

(only you don't have to open the Sounds folder; this is just a video I made a while back)

Just open the objects.zip file and move the contents to the NCSOFT/Aion folder. :) Overwrite the existing objects folder.

Lemme know if that makes more sense!

Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was haven't some graphical errors (like improper shading/skins not shown properly) when playing the game, so i thought of individually deleting the files in the AION folder and do "File Check" to re-download them to fix that error (i do that a lot on EU AION, and works fine). But it messed up somehow (kept getting errors of files download, which i didn't even delete), and once i was able to manage to make the game work, i couldn't stay logged-in into the game (immediately DC's upon Log-in).

So, i decided to uninstall the whole game and re-download it.

But i keep getting a lot of errors. The download keeps getting interrupted as it had failed to download some sort of file, even at the first level of download.

Like for example,

t6lwV1N.jpg

T8QAsE6.jpg

I keep getting errors like those, and my download is getting delayed (normally i should be able to download 6 GB within 4-5 hours, with my current speed, but its been nearly 6+ hours, and i haven't even finished 30% of the of that 6 GB). I missed the whole day of the Event because of this, and the way its going i might miss tomorrow as well.

• 4 months later...

hello @cheesecake! I need your Aion God-like assistance! I have attempted to reinstall aion and rejoin the community but during the install/patching, I too unfortunately ran into this E02018 error except mine is for the file  Zip/objects/npc/shugofemale/shugofemale_Textures.pak.zip:PI1229:PL16777216. I have attempted to find a solution and tried quite a few things. have also made a ticket although they have not had time to get back to me on this issue as of yet. If you would be so kind, please advise on what I can do to fix this issue. The game is all but complete with install and patching except for this file. Having nerd rage against my system right now. Help meh plz! thank you!

26 minutes ago, Pyme-KT said:

hello @cheesecake! I need your Aion God-like assistance! I have attempted to reinstall aion and rejoin the community but during the install/patching, I too unfortunately ran into this E02018 error except mine is for the file  Zip/objects/npc/shugofemale/shugofemale_Textures.pak.zip:PI1229:PL16777216. I have attempted to find a solution and tried quite a few things. have also made a ticket although they have not had time to get back to me on this issue as of yet. If you would be so kind, please advise on what I can do to fix this issue. The game is all but complete with install and patching except for this file. Having nerd rage against my system right now. Help meh plz! thank you!

Same here. I tried everything on the internet to fix this error. I'm losing my mind....

pNowlMa.png

25 minutes ago, Pyme-KT said:

Hahaha! xD Try this:

Download this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykLPkSQSO45Y2xVdXNBU2d1UlE/view?usp=drivesdk 12gb folder sorryyyy

Extract to main Aion folder (not $Patch$ folder! That is a folder of liesss)

Run launcher again

Hopefully that fixes shugofemale error.

Cheesecale you are the best I will try that now thank you! <3

4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hahaha! xD Try this:

Download this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykLPkSQSO45Y2xVdXNBU2d1UlE/view?usp=drivesdk 12gb folder sorryyyy

Run launcher again

It may take me a while to download and attempt but I will let you know if this fixes the problem. Again, thanks so much for the help!

5 minutes ago, Pyme-KT said:

Cheesecale you are the best I will try that now thank you! <3

It may take me a while to download and attempt but I will let you know if this fixes the problem. Again, thanks so much for the help!

Hey, could you test this for me?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X_8X0V7l0fPWCO1t4s0NvHXX7Iuit8Vi/view?usp=drivesdk

It's just the npc folder in the objects folder. :)

Just now, Pyme-KT said:

Sure give me a bit of time and I will let you know what happens! My toaster oven (AKA ISP) tends to be a pain in the arse but I will get it all in as quick as I can ^_^

No rush! I'm just at work and can't test this for myself. :) Normally I use my potato to test EO2018 fixes, but kind of need to be home to do that lol!

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

No rush! I'm just at work and can't test this for myself. :) Normally I use my potato to test EO2018 fixes, but kind of need to be home to do that lol!

haha I need a new potato because this lemon and toaster oven combo is killing me haha ;) 

17 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hahaha! xD Try this:

Download this

Run launcher again

Can you please upload your shugofemale folder (located in NCSOFT\Aion\objects\npc\shugofemale) and throw the link here to download ?. I think the folder size is less than 50mb.

6 minutes ago, 66s113CA3-DN said:

Can you please upload your shugofemale folder (located in NCSOFT\Aion\objects\npc\shugofemale) and throw the link here to download ?. I think the folder size is less than 50mb.

I linked the npc folder in a post above. It's 1.5gb or so. I don't know if it will work, but it's worth a shot! I'm at work and have no access to my game files outside of what I have uploaded on my drive. :(

33 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hey, could you test this for me?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X_8X0V7l0fPWCO1t4s0NvHXX7Iuit8Vi/view?usp=drivesdk

It's just the npc folder in the objects folder. :)

Ok cheese cake, I went ahead and downloaded this one first. I deleted the npc folder inside objects and then extracted the npc folder you sent me directly to objects folder. Unfortunately this did not fix the issue and I'm still receiving the error. I'm going to start the larger 12gig download now and wait for it. I really wish ncsoft support was as good with responding to rpoblems as you are. I hope that replacing the entire objects folder will solve it. If you have any other ideas, please let me know ^_^ thanks!

35 minutes ago, Pyme-KT said:

Ok cheese cake, I went ahead and downloaded this one first. I deleted the npc folder inside objects and then extracted the npc folder you sent me directly to objects folder. Unfortunately this did not fix the issue and I'm still receiving the error. I'm going to start the larger 12gig download now and wait for it. I really wish ncsoft support was as good with responding to rpoblems as you are. I hope that replacing the entire objects folder will solve it. If you have any other ideas, please let me know ^_^ thanks!

The Aion/objects/npc folder right? Not the patch one? Just double checking!

But, yeah, it's hit and miss when the partial folder download is used.

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The Aion/objects/npc folder right? Not the patch one? Just double checking!

But, yeah, it's hit and miss when the partial folder download is used.

yes that is the correct path pertaining to where I went. the other is a pile of lies as you said haha. unfortunately it did nto work. I even tried extracting the npc file to desktop and manually moving the femaleshugo file contained within to replace the one in the main folder. no luck. Hopefully when this other objects folder finishes downloading, it will work. X_X

1 minute ago, Pyme-KT said:

yes that is the correct path pertaining to where I went. the other is a pile of lies as you said haha. unfortunately it did nto work. I even tried extracting the npc file to desktop and manually moving the femaleshugo file contained within to replace the one in the main folder. no luck. Hopefully when this other objects folder finishes downloading, it will work. X_X

If it's any consolation, the big folder replacement USUALLY works x.x

If it doesn't, it's @Cyan's fault! :P

Archived