e02018 cannot download file animations_002.pak.zip

skythee-DN

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

If it's any consolation, the big folder replacement USUALLY works x.x

If it doesn't, it's @Cyan's fault! :P

lol @Cyan any suggestions???

it is a bloody shame that we can no longer call and actually talk to tech support on the phone with NcSoft

have been playing aion off and on since beta. was a lot better years ago when you could actually contact them directly

ok @Cheesecake-DN so after having fallen asleep waiting for this stuff haha (blasted toaster oven), I finally got the objects folder unzipped and replaced in Aion folder. its seems to have done the trick. I'm now waiting for the stages to finish up. Thank you very very much for all the help! you are the best cheesecake! <3

2 minutes ago, Pyme-KT said:

ok @Cheesecake-DN so after having fallen asleep waiting for this stuff haha (blasted toaster oven), I finally got the objects folder unzipped and replaced in Aion folder. its seems to have done the trick. I'm now waiting for the stages to finish up. Thank you very very much for all the help! you are the best cheesecake! <3

Woo! Glad to hear it! Good luck, and have fun! <3

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

Woo! Glad to hear it! Good luck, and have fun! <3

Haha thanks! Although I'm going to feel like a total noob all over again trying to learn all the changes haha. Ill probably have to create and level up a new toon just to learn it all! thanks again ^_^

Hey guys, I have followed along with Pyme to try to fix the same issue they had, but I am not having any luck. I have downloaded the NPC folder and replaced my old file with the new downloaded version. However, the launcher still gets stuck at the same place when either updating or using the repair tool. Hope you might be able to help another lost soul.

Thanks,

Kat

Also it seems that my character name is messed up... weird, I have not played in a few years.

6 minutes ago, 1sD156E-KT said:

Hey guys, I have followed along with Pyme to try to fix the same issue they had, but I am not having any luck. I have downloaded the NPC folder and replaced my old file with the new downloaded version. However, the launcher still gets stuck at the same place when either updating or using the repair tool. Hope you might be able to help another lost soul.

Thanks,

Kat

Also it seems that my character name is messed up... weird, I have not played in a few years.

Yeah, you have to download the 12GB entire objects folder. No idea why that works but the NPC replacement doesn't. :| #MyCodeWorksDoesn'tWorkMeme

Download this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykLPkSQSO45Y2xVdXNBU2d1UlE/view?usp=drivesdk 12gb folder sorryyyy

Extract to main Aion folder (not $Patch$ folder! That is a folder of liesss)

Run launcher again

Hopefully that fixes shugofemale error.

Name was changed when the servers merged back in October. You have a namechange ticket in each character's inventory. :)

13 minutes ago, 1sD156E-KT said:

Thanks,

Kat

Hey friend, your character name is messed up because I'm guessing there was a server merger in which case when you log in there will be a name change ticket in your inventory to give your toon a new name. instead of using the npc folder, download the objects folder that cheesecake gave and it should be fine. good luck and sorry if this is redundant and already answered for you

also @Cheesecake-DN, you are apparently more useful than the tech support team. they need to be paying you for this or at least giving you like GM perks or something haha. I'm going to mention in my message to them about how MUCH MUCH MORE helpful you were than they are. Especially since they STILL HAVE NOT RESPONDED AND YOU WERE ABLE TO HELP ME ON THE SIDE WHILE WORKING. Again thanks cheesecake and you are the best!

And notice sent. I'm not sure if they are rewarding you for your service and support of fellow players or not Cheesecake, but they really should be. I have seen you actively helping others in MANY threads on the forums and really do appreciate that. You and folks like you are probably one of the main reasons that people are able to actually get help in this game. Keep up the good and selfless work and know that you are appreciated greatly.

@Cheesecake-DN #YouAreAwesomesauce

16 minutes ago, Pyme-KT said:

And notice sent. I'm not sure if they are rewarding you for your service and support of fellow players or not Cheesecake, but they really should be. I have seen you actively helping others in MANY threads on the forums and really do appreciate that. You and folks like you are probably one of the main reasons that people are able to actually get help in this game. Keep up the good and selfless work and know that you are appreciated greatly.

@Cheesecake-DN #YouAreAwesomesauce

You have no idea how much I appreciate this. <3 It's what reminds me why I keep doing what I do.

Me since Thursday:

RvJWzb4.gif

17 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

You have no idea how much I appreciate this. <3 It's what reminds me why I keep doing what I do.

Me since Thursday:

RvJWzb4.gif

Haha well we appreciate you girly! Keep your chin up and keep moving forward! You got this!

Archived