Sign in to follow this  
zikira-KT

Linkgate Foundry Event Bug

I have run this instance the least 8 days during Event,and the boss is bugging and not always dropping Event nutrients.I have done it on multiple class type's and all of them have bugged at one point.

Sometimes i kill very fast dont get a drop,next time still kill fast get a drop,same situation if i kill slowly one gets drop other doesnt.If your going to have events at least make sure the bosses arent bugged so people dont waste a CD.

Everything else the boss drops i can get except the nutrient's this has happened before with this place and bug is still not fixed.

33 minutes ago, zikira-KT said:

I have run this instance the least 8 days during Event,and the boss is bugging and not always dropping Event nutrients.I have done it on multiple class type's and all of them have bugged at one point.

Sometimes i kill very fast dont get a drop,next time still kill fast get a drop,same situation if i kill slowly one gets drop other doesnt.If your going to have events at least make sure the bosses arent bugged so people dont waste a CD.

Everything else the boss drops i can get except the nutrient's this has happened before with this place and bug is still not fixed.

I think it is not a 100% drop rate for Linkgate. I did 5 days on 14 characters each day and i would get 12/14 if not 14/14 every day. I think it is a 90% drop rate.

How many keys have you been using?

I have received the nutrient bundle every single time I only used 1 key. I haven't tried with 3, but the only time I used 5, it didn't drop.

Each of the 3 bosses has a different name (Wounded, Volatile and Furious, I think), so they could have different drop percentages.