Jump to content
Tsova-KT

I made these and now you have to suffer

Recommended Posts

Tsova-KT   

I'm still alive just super busy with commissions, heres a quick drawing of Twinklemeow during maintenance!!! (and other random sketches)

tumblr_pe85mkQ5FH1rteo2wo1_1280.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

yalikejazz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   

@Tsova-KT Oh my, dear! The commission you did for Cheese is amazing! Such a big piece. Great job on it. *hugs*

Also I need to say that Sheba looks adorbs on the last drawing. ^o^ I'd love to see more minions from you. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsova-KT   

Awww, thank you @Nyali-DN! I'll try and squeeze some more pics of minions into my scribbles just for you! ^w^
I want to try and advertise my commissions here on the forums, but I don't know if that's allowed? I'll ask Cyan about it later, but I really want to expand my clientele here in aion ahaha

Here's another commission I did recently of Doll, she's super cute and so is her seal. (Lined/Coloured, since i like both equally)
tumblr_pggx16rHFI1rteo2wo1_1280.png

tumblr_pggx16rHFI1rteo2wo2_1280.png

Also a 3D model of my design for the costume contest, not quite done since it has a glaringly obvious lack of buttflowers. I've been busy with this event, dammit!

unknown.png

Also drew a sheba in the same costume. It would be so cool if we could get minion costumes 

unknown.png

Hope y'all are having good luck with this event! I'll be posting more when I'm not dying from the farm <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
On 13.10.2018 at 6:14 AM, Tsova-KT said:

Awww, thank you @Nyali-DN! I'll try and squeeze some more pics of minions into my scribbles just for you! ^w^

Yaaaayyyy! Super excited. ^o^

I gotta say it's amazing how much effort you but into your commissions and the outcome is beautiful. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsova-KT   

Another dump of stuff I did late last month / this month! Been in a bit of a funk so I haven't drawn/sculpted as much as I would've liked to x.x
tumblr_ph520oGg4c1rteo2wo1_1280.png

DrH_EimU4AAhwfa.jpg:large

DrJ0fTTVAAAk_qc.jpg:large

tumblr_phvk868xun1rteo2wo1_640.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsova-KT   

Thank you <3 
I'll be trying to draw some more varied stuff in the future, maybe a little forum giveaway? Who knows~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/11/2018 at 8:44 AM, Tsova-KT said:

Here's another thing! I'm posting more on my Twitter these days (link here)
 

What program are you using for the paintings and what for the 3D models?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsova-KT   
On 12/2/2018 at 8:46 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

What program are you using for the paintings and what for the 3D models?

I use a variety of programs! Photoshop CC is my go-to for drawings and paitings. I've been learning other painter programs like Corel and Clip Studio, but PS is my preferred.
For 3D its also a bit of a variety, my main program is Zbrush Core for just general sculpting; Marvelous designer for clothing. The modelling/retopo programs I use are Blender/Houdini. Going to be learning Substance painter soon, super excited to make some sick procedural textures :D

Heres a minion-fied Kahrun and Garnon I doodled for the aion discord a couple days ago

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tsova-KT said:

I use a variety of programs! Photoshop CC is my go-to for drawings and paitings. I've been learning other painter programs like Corel and Clip Studio, but PS is my preferred.
For 3D its also a bit of a variety, my main program is Zbrush Core for just general sculpting; Marvelous designer for clothing. The modelling/retopo programs I use are Blender/Houdini. Going to be learning Substance painter soon, super excited to make some sick procedural textures :D

Heres a minion-fied Kahrun and Garnon I doodled for the aion discord a couple days ago

 

You using a drawing pad I assume right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×