Jump to content
Cheesecake-DN

Aion Error E02018

Recommended Posts

Roin-DN   

so when i moved the files it trigger a update downlaod/patch load of 10.5 gb so its going to be awhile b4 i find out if it worked

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

HI all, 

We've pushed put a fix that should alleviate this issue. If you are still experiencing the patching issue please let us know. 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roin-DN   

so i got the game up and running looks great but for what ever reason now theres no info on the mision an quests anymore and there are few missing quest as well but the game plays good nothing else wrong that i can tell yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I keep getting the same error but for a different file:

E02018
DP_G17_416_171/040c23ae
Patch/Zip/objects/PC2/lm/Animation_Animations_002.pak.z01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fumy-DN   

hello..please help..i got error too

E02018

DNL_G18_0_172/08cdc25b

ZIP/Levels/common/Mesh_Texture_094.pak.zip:P1450:PL16777216

 

please help fix it..i already download stage 2 (99%) and stuck in that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fumy-DN said:

hello..please help..i got error too

E02018

DNL_G18_0_172/08cdc25b

ZIP/Levels/common/Mesh_Texture_094.pak.zip:P1450:PL16777216

 

please help fix it..i already download stage 2 (99%) and stuck in that

Download this (sorry it's a big file): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykLPkSQSO45SkxUTnBQcVJvMTg

Extract it to your main Aion folder (default is NCSOFT/Aion). Not the $Patch$ folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nhim-KT   

Hi, i keep getting errors while downloading the game which is reaaally making the overall download time extremely long, but the latest error that i have gotten was this:
E02018 DNL__G17_18_175/216123ae Patch/Zip/Levels/IDLDF5_Under_02_War/levellm.pak.zip

Thank you for any help you can give me! ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nhim-KT said:

Hi, i keep getting errors while downloading the game which is reaaally making the overall download time extremely long, but the latest error that i have gotten was this:
E02018 DNL__G17_18_175/216123ae Patch/Zip/Levels/IDLDF5_Under_02_War/levellm.pak.zip

Thank you for any help you can give me! ^^

Try downloading this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykLPkSQSO45SkxUTnBQcVJvMTg

and extract it to your main Aion folder. NCSOFT/Aion, not the Patch/Zip folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I compared previous pictures of errors but neither one of them is exactly same as mine. I hate that this is happening cause ive got a new pc and the first thing that popped into my head is that i have to download aion again. I was so excited to try it on this pc and to continue playing but i am dealing with this error for few days already and its killing my buzz for the game. So, if u can help me it would be great. Thanks in advance  :D:D:D   HdmzEVK.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2s2083F6-DN said:

Hi. I compared previous pictures of errors but neither one of them is exactly same as mine. I hate that this is happening cause ive got a new pc and the first thing that popped into my head is that i have to download aion again. I was so excited to try it on this pc and to continue playing but i am dealing with this error for few days already and its killing my buzz for the game. So, if u can help me it would be great. Thanks in advance  :D:D:D   HdmzEVK.jpg

Try downloading this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykLPkSQSO45Y2xVdXNBU2d1UlE

(sorry if it's a huge file, lol)

and extract it to your main Aion folder (NCSOFT/Aion, not $Patch$/Zip).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Chardonnay-DN said:

At the time I'm going to log in, it stays on this screen all the time.

https://imgur.com/a/Icr8W

Thank you for helping Cheesecake.

Sorry for slow responses. At work lol.

 

Try pulling up cmd (command line) in administrator mode and type

netsh winsock reset

Then hit enter.

Then try running the game again.

 

If that doesn't work, try running Aion in compatibility mode (right click the aion.bin file in bin32/bin64, I think, and click properties). Or unchecking compatibility mode if it's already checked.

 

Also make sure Aion is whitelisted with your antivirus and firewall.

 

Let me know if you get that running!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×