Aion Error E02018

On 5/17/2018 at 9:50 PM, 2s1BA0EE-DN said:

my launcher freezes while downloading the femaleshugo_textures.pak

everytime. how can I fix this?

Download this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykLPkSQSO45Y2xVdXNBU2d1UlE/view?usp=drivesdk (12gb folder, unfortunately)

Rename existing objects folder in Aion main folder to objects.old

Extract zip file to main Aion folder (not $Patch$ folder!)

Run launcher again

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, 5s299833-DN said:

Hi, I'm having the shugofemale error aswell and cannot seem to find my Aion folder, how can I find it?

(Have been trying to redownload Aion for 2 days now, not making much progress haha)

The default path to your Aion folder should be C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion

If you download the objects folder from the Google Drive link, you just move the objects folder from the Google Drive objects.zip file into the Aion folder (overwrite the one in the Aion folder). :)

Example video on the gist of how to do it: Youtube

11 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The default path to your Aion folder should be C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion

If you download the objects folder from the Google Drive link, you just move the objects folder from the Google Drive objects.zip file into the Aion folder (overwrite the one in the Aion folder). :)

Hi Cheesecake! I've been fighting this shugofemale_Textures.pak issue for about four hours straight installing fresh on my new computer (it's new to Aion, at least :P ). I've downloaded your objects folder and tried to merge it in with my own, tried to replace my own entirely with it, tried deleting or not deleting my $Patch$ folder, tried uninstalling Aion completely and reinstalling, tried the File Repair numerous times, I had someone who's able to get in the game successfully send me that file specifically to put into the directory, but unfortunately it was all to no avail. The only thing I haven't tried is VPN, a custom DNS, or Registry tweaking.

Any other thoughts on what the issue might be? I appreciate all the assistance you offer!

4 minutes ago, 2s215BE9-DN said:

Hi Cheesecake! I've been fighting this shugofemale_Textures.pak issue for about four hours straight installing fresh on my new computer (it's new to Aion, at least :P ). I've downloaded your objects folder and tried to merge it in with my own, tried to replace my own entirely with it, tried deleting or not deleting my $Patch$ folder, tried uninstalling Aion completely and reinstalling, tried the File Repair numerous times, I had someone who's able to get in the game successfully send me that file specifically to put into the directory, but unfortunately it was all to no avail. The only thing I haven't tried is VPN, a custom DNS, or Registry tweaking.

Any other thoughts on what the issue might be? I appreciate all the assistance you offer!

Hi! You're trying to replace the objects folder in your main Aion folder, right? Not the $Patch$ folder? :) The $Patch$ folder is filled with pain and lies.

Otherwise, I don't have any other solutions. You sent in a ticket to NCsoft, right? There's something they have to reset on their end when this error happens to multiple people. :< I PM'd Cyan about it, but it's late.

Edit:

Random note, it's hard to keep track of you guys with your merge names, lol. Gosh darn it, Aion! :P 

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hi! You're trying to replace the objects folder in your main Aion folder, right? Not the $Patch$ folder? :) The $Patch$ folder is filled with pain and lies.

Otherwise, I don't have any other solutions. You sent in a ticket to NCsoft, right? There's something they have to reset on their end when this error happens to multiple people. :< I PM'd Cyan about it, but it's late.

Yep, I was trying the main Aion folder. I'll put in a ticket tomorrow if it doesn't get magically fixed overnight, I'm off to bed now, haha! Thanks again!

Just now, 2s215BE9-DN said:

Yep, I was trying the main Aion folder. I'll put in a ticket tomorrow if it doesn't get magically fixed overnight, I'm off to bed now, haha! Thanks again!

Have a good night! I'm heading out too. I'll check in again in ~8 hours, lol.

6 minutes ago, 5s299833-DN said:

Thank you so much for the help! It's downloaded now :) Glad to be able to come back to the game and check things out. 

(Also, a bit of an off topic question, why is my name a mixture of numbers and letters in game and here?)

We had a server merge back in October. Everyone's names got reset. :) There is a name change ticket in each character inventory.

Glad it worked!

16 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Download this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykLPkSQSO45Y2xVdXNBU2d1UlE/view?usp=drivesdk

Extract to main Aion folder (not $Patch$ folder)

Run launcher again

Hopefully that fixes shugofemale error.

26 minutes ago, 1s2ED819-KT said:

:)

15 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

10 minutes ago, 2s1BA0EE-DN said:

just need a pin reset. no idea why I have to submit a ticket to do that

Weird, they should get back to you relatively quickly about that since it's an account issue.

I'm not as to the exact circumstances that led to the removal of knowing your login info + birthday to reset it. Maybe it was the BnS account hacking mess...

1 hour ago, 17s47ADE-KT said:

i have the same problem femaleshugo_textures.pak since more of ten hours ago, i cant install aion, no solution ¿?

1 hour ago, Jaspis-KT said:

the same problem here. "femaleshugo_textures.pak" i have just started playing aion na a few weeks ago. grrr. 

2 hours ago, 2s1BA0EE-DN said:

7hrs and still waiting, is this normal?

You aren't "bumping" your ticket, right? (replying to it) It shouldn't take seven hours on an account issue.

But I haven't submitted a ticket in a while. Maybe they got worse.

18 minutes ago, Cremmebrulee-KT said:

hello i am getting an error while installing aion again.

EO2018

DP_G18_0_190/420223ae

Zip/objects/npc/shugofemale/shugofemale_textures.pak.zip:PI1229:Pl16777216

Download that file @Cheesecake-DN linked to above and, extract it to your main Aion folder. Open the launcher and finish the download. That fixes that error.

51 minutes ago, Cremmebrulee-KT said:

hello i am getting an error while installing aion again.

EO2018

DP_G18_0_190/420223ae

Zip/objects/npc/shugofemale/shugofemale_textures.pak.zip:PI1229:Pl16777216

Here's the link:

Download this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykLPkSQSO45Y2xVdXNBU2d1UlE/view?usp=drivesdk

Extract to main Aion folder (not $Patch$ folder)

Run launcher again

Hopefully that fixes shugofemale error.

Thank you, @Kadeth-KT <3

Archived