Jump to content
Cheesecake-DN

Aion Error E02018

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, 2s263FE5-DN said:

I am getting 2-4 mbps speed for my download.My internet is not giving me any trouble atm.Btw does that gdrive folder have the latest version of the full game?I mean can I just download them all and copy/paste and repair to play?Thank you very much btw for this help.^^

It's the full game as of May(?), lol. Just download, extract, and file repair, and it should work fine. I'll probably bring the files up to date again after Wednesday, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Someone can help me please? 


<< FileInfoFile Hash Value >>
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION-LIVE_192.dat.zip
Hash Value    : 164f0821100dab9a06de9b8556dc60dbceb08ba7
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION-LIVE_192.dat
Hash Value    : 654254a88487e789602dc7b53d0d34f5f9021fff

<< Error Message >>
[Update error] The file cannot be downloaded.
Please check the network settings (ISP authorisation, firewall, anti-virus programme etc.) and try again.
E02018
DNL_G17_52_192/d2a2dfba
Patch/Zip/l10n/ENG/Data/CutScene/movie/mv_LDF5_intro_1.bik.z0
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 5s222C27-DN said:

 

Someone can help me please? 


<< FileInfoFile Hash Value >>
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION-LIVE_192.dat.zip
Hash Value    : 164f0821100dab9a06de9b8556dc60dbceb08ba7
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION-LIVE_192.dat
Hash Value    : 654254a88487e789602dc7b53d0d34f5f9021fff

<< Error Message >>
[Update error] The file cannot be downloaded.
Please check the network settings (ISP authorisation, firewall, anti-virus programme etc.) and try again.
E02018
DNL_G17_52_192/d2a2dfba
Patch/Zip/l10n/ENG/Data/CutScene/movie/mv_LDF5_intro_1.bik.z0
 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykLPkSQSO45Wk0tU1A1SmhIVlk/view?usp=drivesdk

Download.

Go to NCsoft/Aion folder. Rename L10N folder to L10N.old

Export downloaded file to NCsoft/Aion folder.

Open launcher and run file repair

 

If your internet is bad, you might get the error several times. Make sure you're on stable internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bangpae-DN said:

@Cheesecake-DN
Hey i keep getting this error 

"E02018
DP_G18_0_205/c2f5fd94
Zip/Levels/ab1/ab1.pak.z01:PI227:PL16777216"
 

Even tho i downloaded the Levels file and extracted it.

That's a more unusual file error. Normally it's just something like ab1/abi1.pak.z01 without anything else.

Where did you extract it to? Are you downloading on unstable internet?

I know this also might be a silly question, but are you downloading the NA client or the Gameforge client?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2018 at 4:01 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

That's a more unusual file error. Normally it's just something like ab1/abi1.pak.z01 without anything else.

Where did you extract it to? Are you downloading on unstable internet?

I know this also might be a silly question, but are you downloading the NA client or the Gameforge client?

i extracted it to Program Files (x86s)\NCSOFT\Aion, Like the files are there, i have no idea why its doing this
Also internet is pretty decent its stable. And im downloading NA version ncsoft.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bangpae-DN said:

i extracted it to Program Files (x86s)\NCSOFT\Aion, Like the files are there, i have no idea why its doing this
Also internet is pretty decent its stable. And im downloading NA version ncsoft.

 

Okay, this is my latest build of the Levels folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kXuVEPuLjKvttc2QNwRh2M7u7eQsfKZq

Rename any existing Levels folders to Levels.old and then extract the levels folder to the Aion directory.

Keep me posted! I wonder what's going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2018 at 4:20 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Okay, this is my latest build of the Levels folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kXuVEPuLjKvttc2QNwRh2M7u7eQsfKZq

Rename any existing Levels folders to Levels.old and then extract the levels folder to the Aion directory.

Keep me posted! I wonder what's going on.

Sorry for the late reply,
i tried that and still it didnt work.
i sent an email to support and they made me send them some files, and im still waiting for a reply.
Thank you for the help though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bangpae-DN said:

Sorry for the late reply,
i tried that and still it didnt work.
i sent an email to support and they made me send them some files, and im still waiting for a reply.
Thank you for the help though :)

All right, good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey i tried to download this game again, but this time it's different problem, there is this notification everytime i tried to download it "aion cannot download file e02018 DP_G18_0_205/bfe9fd94Zip/objects/system/Skydome/Skydome_Textures.pak.zo1:PI1565:PL16777216". i need some guidance, can someone help me with this? thank you :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×